How to use My Phone From my Computer?
In this guide, you will learn how to connect your Android phone to a computer. In this article, we have told you 6 different methods of How to use My Phone From my Computer.
How do I connect an Android phone to a PC?
If you wish to use My Phone From my Computer, you will get several options for that.
The most common method is to use a USB cable, but many wireless solutions work just as well and often give you faster connections.
Most Android devices come with a USB charging cable, with the charger end connected to the USB end of the wire.
If you unplug the USB end from the charger, you plug that end into your PC to start the connection with your computer.
But if you don’t like the USB cable solution then the wireless solution is also better for you.
Apart from this, other methods will help you to connect your Android to your PC:
How to Connect an Android Phone to a PC With AirDroid?
- This app is also very good for this task. You need to install AirDroid from Google Play on your Android device.
- In the second step, open the app and enable the features you want to use. If you are using the app for the first time, you will need to create a new AirDroid account.
- It has some features like controlling your Android screen remotely and requires root access to the device.
- In the third step, go to AirDroid web and log in to the same account you created above.
- When you connect, you see the main dashboard. On the right side, you will have a toolbox with information about your phone storage. Also on the left, you find all the apps that let you control your phone.
- In the next step, you need to select the Files app on your phone to browse files and transfer files back and forth.
- Then you have to select the Messages app to review messages saved on your phone or start a new SMS session with someone in your contacts list.
- You can also use the Camera app on your Android phone to remotely view and control the camera.
How to Connect an Android to a PC With Microsoft Your Android Phone?
The cloud base service also provides access to your phone’s files, texts, and notifications. This is a service furnished by Microsoft.
You need to install the Microsoft Your Phone app on your Android from Google Play. You must then accept all requested security permissions.
- First, you need to install your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC from Microsoft Store.
- In the second step, you have to select Android as the phone type by launching your phone app on your computer. Select the one you want to connect to and get started.
- The next step connects your computer to your Android phone. You must select Photos from the left panel to view all photos on your phone.
- Finally, you have to select Messages to view messages from your computer or send and receive new messages through your Android phone.
How do I use an ApowerMirror to Control Android phones?
With ApowerMirror you can control your Android device from your computer and share your phone’s screen, photos, videos, or games.
Another great feature of this is that it is possible to control your Android device from your computer and also from another Android or iOS device.
You will need to follow the steps below to use ApowerMirror to control your Android device:
- First, you need to download the ApowerMirror app on Google Play.
- You should then make sure that your Android device and the streaming device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- In the next step, download and install the ApowerMirror app on your computer.
- Now launch the application on your Android phone.
- By tapping on the mirror icon it scans all available devices.
- After that, you tap on your computer name and it will start with “Apowersoft[username]”.
- Finally, you select “Start Now”.
Now you will see your Android device screen on your computer.
How do I Use Scrcpy to Control Your Android phones?
Scrcpy is a simple app that lets you control your Android device from Windows 10. It does not require installing any app on the phone or rooting your device.
- Before connecting it to Windows 10 you have to enable USB Debugging using Scrapy:
- After that, open the settings of your Android device.
- The next step is to find “Developer options”. If you don’t find it, go to the “About Phone” section and tap on “Blood Number” seven times. This will show you the developer options now on the settings page.
- Now find the “USB Debugging” section and tap on the toggle button next to it.
- After that, connect your phone to your computer via USB and download Scrcpy on your computer.
- Then go to Scrcpy’s GitHub page and download the app under the “Windows” section. Now You have to scroll down a bit to achieve it.
- After extracting the zip file on your computer, open the folder and launch Scrcpy. This will launch a command prompt on your phone.
- Finally, accept USB Debugging it will show your phone screen on windows.
How to Control Android from the Web without Application:
If your devices have access to a Wi-Fi connection and you wish to access Android from a PC without an app, you will need to use AirDroid Web with browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
- First, you need to make sure that both your computer and Android phone should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- In the second step now, launch the app on your smartphone and go to AirDroid Web and scan the QR code.
- In the next step, the program takes only a few seconds to connect your devices. After that, you can use the Android screen from your PC. In it, you can get remote access to Android files, music, videos, etc.
How do I control my Android from my pc?
With AirDroid Personal you can easily control your Android phone from a PC on the same lane.
For this, you need to download AirDroid Personal on your computer and click on the telescope icon in the left bar.
Now one has to select the Android device from the available options. After that press “Remote Control” to establish a connection.
Can I view my android phone screen on my pc?
- For this, connect the Android phone to your PC via USB.
- Second, extract Scrcpy to a folder on your computer.
- After that run the Scrcpy app in the folder.
- This starts Scrcpy; Now you will see your phone screen on your PC.
How to control my Android without the screen?
- You must log in to your account on both the AirDroid Personal app on your phone and the computer app.
- Then enable the “Remote Control” feature on the phone app. Once you’re done setting up, your jailbroken Android can be easily accessed from your computer.
- Now click on “Remote Control” to control your phone from the PC.
How do I control my Samsung from my computer?
AirDroid Personal will be perfect for you to remotely access a Samsung phone or tablet with a PC and manage its files and folders.
Second, phone calls, messages, and notifications can also be answered easily with your mouse and keyboard.