YouTube is a huge video platform, where you can find all kinds of videos from music videos to birthday parties to breaking news from around the world and updates on everything you want to know.
You can upload your videos to YouTube very easily, and in this article, we will tell you how to upload a video to YouTube from an android phone.
how to upload a video to YouTube from an android phone?
If you want to upload videos directly from your Android mobile device then follow the below method.
- For this, open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS device.
- Then tap the Create button which looks like a plus in a circle, then select Upload Video.
- After that upload the video location android.
- In the next step, give your video a title and description. You can then add public, private, or unlisted visibility options for the location of the video, and which playlists you want to add.
- Tap on Next when ready.
How do I view your videos published on YouTube?
If you want to see your uploaded video then go to your channel.
If you upload a video on your desktop, you are automatically redirected to your channel page.
Whereas on mobile phones, after uploading a video you get a link to your video on a pop-up menu.
It is still possible to navigate your channel by following the methods listed below
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Tap Library in the bottom right corner and then select your videos.
How do I adjust the length of your video on an Android phone?
Although recording a video for uploading to YouTube is not difficult at all, if you want to adjust where the video should start or stop.
YouTube makes it easy for you, in that you can drag and drop where the video starts as well as ends on the Add Details page:
- For this, you need to drag and drop the white dots on the timeline to the length you want to make your video.
- Then hold down the white dots to zoom in for a more accurate crop.
- In the next step, drag the highlighted box to move the video track up and down your chosen length.
- When you have the video at the length you want, you can continue editing its information or tap the send arrow to start uploading.
How to add a filter to your YouTube upload on an Android device?
If you don’t want your video to look as realistic as possible, you can change it with filters.
- For this, you can go ahead and adjust the way your video looks.
- Now you can choose one of the filters that YouTube offers to instantly change the look of your video.
- Then on the Add Details page, tap the magic wand in the upper-left corner of the playback window.
- The filter carousel can then be left-pressed and dragged right to scroll through the available filters.
- Then tap the filter from the filter carousel that will appear below the video preview to see what the filter looks like.
- If none of the filters seem appropriate for your video, tap Normal at the far left of the filter carousel.
- Then tap the magic wand again to hide the filter carousel.
- For this, open your YouTube app.
- Now you should see if you are signed in, if not then go to the menu of the app and select sign in.
- Then tap the YouTube Guide icon at the top left of the screen and choose Uploads from the menu that appears.
- Then tap on the app menu icon and select Upload.
- Select the video you need to upload.
Is it possible to upload videos from Twitch to YouTube?
If you have linked your Twitch account to your YouTube account and also have VODs enabled, it is possible to export videos from Twitch to YouTube.
You don’t even have to download them for that. They can be uploaded directly from Twitch.