6 Ways to Transfer Your WhatsApp Messages From Android to iPhone
If you are switching from an Android device to iPhone and want to transfer WhatsApp messages to your new iPhone, then in this guide we will tell you 6 ways to transfer your WhatsApp messages from your Android device to an iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp Android Directly to iPhone?
- First, you need to start Mobitrix WhatsApp transfer and click transfer.
- In the second step, connect your Android phone and iPhone to your PC and click Transfer.
- After that, you need to back up the chats locally by going to WhatsApp settings.
- Then you need to install the developer version of WhatsApp on your Android phone and log in and tap on restore.
- Now the WhatsApp messages will be copied to the computer which Mobitrix converts and restores to your iPhone.
- This will transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Android to iPhone with WhatsApp Backup?
If you wish to transfer WhatsApp chats between the same Android or iOS systems, follow the steps below:
- First, open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- The second step is to go to Settings and tap on “Chat”.
- The third step is to choose “Chat Backup” to back up WhatsApp messages on your Android phone.
- This allows WhatsApp chats to be backed up to Google Drive.
- After that, you install WhatsApp on your new Android phone.
- Then open WhatsApp and log in with the same WhatsApp account.
- Tap on Continue in the next step This allows WhatsApp to access your Google Drive backup.
- Then select the desired WhatsApp back and click on “Restore”.
Follow the steps below to transfer WhatsApp chats with WhatsApp backup to iPhone:
- First of all, on your old iPhone, open WhatsApp.
- Then go to “Settings” & hit on “Chat Settings”.
- In the third step, tap on “Chat Backup” and tap on “Backup Now”.
- Then on your new iPhone, install and open WhatsApp.
- In the next step, you log in to the same account.
- When you get the “Restore Chat History” option, tap on it to restore your WhatsApp chats.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone by Moving to iOS?
This method will only work if you are setting up your new iPhone from scratch. If you’ve already set it up, you’ll need to set it up again. If not, you can consider other methods.
Now if you have set up your device from scratch, follow the instructions below to use this method.
- For this, you need to make sure that your WhatsApp on Android phone and iOversionson on iPhone should be up to date.
- You must download the Move to iOS app on your Android from the Play Store.
- Then connect both your devices to the same Wi-Fi network by resetting the iPhone.
- Directly open the Move to iOS app & follow the teachings.
- The next step is to take the code shown on your iPhone and enter it into the Move to iOS app when prompted.
- Then on the Transfer Data screen, select WhatsApp and press Start.
Follow the stages below to finish this process.
- For this, you have to install WhatsApp from the app store and set it up with the same phone number.
- This will show you your chats waiting.
You must make sure that this method only works if you are setting up your phone from scratch.
Can I Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone via Google Drive Backup
Another way you can use Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone is through the Google Drive backup feature.
You have to follow the provided methods to know how!
- First, you click on Backup > Backup via Google Drive.
- In the second step transfer WhatsApp using Google Drive backup.
- In the third step, you log into your Google Drive.
- In the fourth step, one has to select the backup date and click on continue. This instantly downloads your Google Drive WhatsApp data to the computer.
- After that, you enter your country code and phone number and press confirm.
- When the download is complete, click on Restore.
- Now Google Drive WhatsApp backup is ready.
- In the next step, connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- After that, you have to right-click on your backup file and select Restore to iPhone > Tab on iPhone.
- This restores your WhatsApp chats on your iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Android to iPhone with AnyTrans?
AnyTrans is a transfer and backup tool that allows you to quickly transfer WhatsApp messages from WhatsApp Android to iPhone. You need to follow the steps below to transfer your messages.
- First, you need to download AnyTrans on your computer and connect your Android and iPhone to the computer via USB cables. After connecting you click on “Social Messages Manager” mode.
- In the second step click on the “WhatsApp to Device” option and tap on Transfer Now option to proceed further.
- In the third step, you have to select your Android as the source phone and your iPhone as the target phone and click on the next button to transfer WhatsApp messages from your old Android device to your iPhone.
- Now follow the pop-up instructions shown to you on the AnyTrans tool to continue. You just need to click next on the screen.
- In the fifth step, you should log in to your WhatsApp on your Android phone. If you don’t have it, tap on the Restore button and click Next in AnyTrans.
- Finally, AnyTrans will now transfer your WhatsApp data to your iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp Android to iPhone via email chat method?
If you are not willing to install the application then we will also tell you about this new method.
For this, you should obey the following stages.
- For this, open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- The second step is to go to the settings page of WhatsApp and go to the section called “Chats”.
- Now within Chats, you will find an option for “Chat History”, tap on it.
- You have to click on the “Export Chat” option while sending messages via email.
- You choose a targeted chat.
- Then you can either leave the chat backup email to someone else by entering their email address in the field left blank.
- If you want to keep a chat backup for your message, leave the field blank.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have told you 6 ways to transfer your WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
I hope you can follow them and transfer your WhatsApp chats to your new phone easily.