How to Transfer Photos to a New Android Phone?
When you switch from your old Android phone to a new one, make sure all your data, including photos, are securely stored on the new android phone.
In this article, we will talk about how to transfer photos to the new Android phone.
how to transfer your pictures to your new android phone Using Google Photos:
You can store and share photos for free with Google Photos.
Photos can be downloaded to another Android phone by backing up your photos to Google Photos from your Android phone.
This is a great option for transferring photos.
- First, download and install Google Photos on both Android phones.
- Then you have to open the app and log in to your Google account on the sender’s phone.
- Then click on the three-line icon in the upper left and tap on “Settings”.
- Now turn it on by selecting “Backup and Sync”.
- You need to select the desired quality type by clicking on “Backup Mode”.
- Then set the data threshold by tapping “Use mobile data”.
- You need to open Google Photos on your receiving phone and sign in to the account.
- You can choose the type of image to receive by going to “Settings”. After turning on “Backup and Sync”, images uploaded from other Android phones are presented.
- If you wish to download photos from another phone, go to “Menu” and open “Settings”, turn on “AutoAd” under “Google Photos” and tap on “Back” above.
- Finally, open the Google Photos folder and select all to transfer all photos from another phone to the current phone> tap on Download.
Can I transfer photos from Android to new Android phone via MobileTrans?
MobileTrans is a data transfer software that allows you to easily transfer data that is capable of meeting most of the needs of Android.
MobileTrans – With Phone Transfer, you can easily transfer photos from Android to the new Android.
When you need to upgrade to a new device, you can easily transfer data between Android and iOS devices in one click.
Now we reach the part where we discuss the middle ground.
- First, you need to download and install MobileTrans on your computer.
- Instantly you have to choose the “Phone Transfer” module.
- After that, you have to connect both your Android phones to the computer. Now select the images from the list of auxiliary file types and click on the “Start” button.
- Finally, you have successfully transferred your photos from Android to the new Android device.
How to transfer photos from Android to new Android borrowing dr. done?
- First of all, You can download and install dr. fone on your PC.
- Select “Phone Manager” from all models.
- Now you need to connect both your Android phones to the computer. dr. fone will display them as below after identifying them. Now select the Android phone from which you want to transfer photos.
- Finally, go to the Photos tab at the top. This will make all the pictures on your source Android phone look bad. Now select the images you want to transfer. To transfer selected images to the target Android phone, you need to click Export> Export to Device.
- All you have to do is transfer your photos to the new Android phone.
Transfer Photos android to new Android device using WIFI:
- If you download android on your computer, you get it for free. Then consider the steps to transfer files from Android to Android via Wi-Fi.
Now you need to download the AnyTrans app for free on your Android phone by running Android on your computer. You can install it from Google Play.
- Then make sure your computer and two Android devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then you have to scan the QR on the computer screen with your AnyTrans app on Android phones.
- Finally, select the images that you want to transfer from Android to Android and click the Device button to transfer files from Android to Android using Wi-Fi.
Can I connect your Android device to the pc with USB cables?
- First, you need to connect Android devices to Dorrans.
- Then you have to select the pictures.
- Now click on “Images” on the left. You can select photos one by one or select “Check All” and select all.
- Then export to another Android phone.
- Now you have to click on the phone logo at the top of the interface. Then transfer the photos by selecting “Export to Android”. It’s very fast and you will also be told about the number of images successfully transferred to another phone.
Can I transfer photos from android to new android borrowing Bluetooth?
- Bluetooth permits you to transfer photos from android phone to nwe android.
First, you open the pictures.
- Then find a picture to share.
- When you find the image, tap on the share icon.
- Then tap the Bluetooth icon.
- To select a Bluetooth device for file sharing, tap.
- When the prompt appears on the desktop, tap Accept to allow sharing.
How to transfer photos from a Samsung phone to another device?
- You must select a mode of transfer – USB connection or Wi-Fi.
- When the two devices are connected, the platform of the source device must be selected.
Can I transfer photos from Android to new Android phone without a computer?
- First, you need to connect two Android phones.
- Now you need to turn on “Bluetooth” on both Android phones.
- Then go to “Gallery” on your old phone after selecting photos.
- Now transfer pictures via Bluetooth. Select “Bluetooth” by tapping “Share Via”.
This article explains some of the ways to transfer photos from Android device to another Android device.
Bluetooth and NFC are very helpful for this.
If you want to transfer a few photos from one phone to another without a computer, but if you want to transfer innumerable photos, for example, to transfer all the photos from the old Android phone to the new phone, you should not panic at all.