Transfer Files From pc to Android WIFI Without App
Transferring files between your Android device to your computer is very easy.
In this article, you will learn how to Transfer Files From pc to Android WIFI Without App.
How to Transfer files from Android to PC via Bluetooth?
There’s still a place for Bluetooth for file transfer, as you can use it over Wi-Fi too.
- First, make sure your device is discoverable by turning on Bluetooth on your computer and your phone.
- The second step is to go to your Bluetooth settings on your PC.
- The next step is to pair by selecting your Android phone from the list of devices.
- You are then asked to enter a security code that is provided to you.
- After that, you need to allow your computer to receive files from your phone.
- You can find this option by clicking on “Send or receive files via Bluetooth” to the right of the Bluetooth options on your PC.
- Now find the file that you want to transfer from your phone, then choose the “Share option”.
- Share via Bluetooth and save to PC.
How Do Wireless File Transfer from Android to PC with Cloud Services?
Cloud services are also a good option for transferring files from your Android device to your PC.
When you upload files to Dropbox or Google Drive, it becomes possible to open and download them from your PC.
It even has features that will let you use your Android to upload files to cloud services and sync them to your PC.
The special thing is that they can be accessed from any PC.
How do I transfer files from PC to Android via Dropbox?
- First, you open Dropbox.
- You need to go to dropbox.com and sign in with your Dropbox account > click the “Upload Files” button at the top.
- After that, files need to be added to Dropbox to sync.
- You select the files you want to transfer to your phone by clicking the “Choose File” button > Click the Start Upload button, the files are uploaded to Dropbox and your Android device. will also be compatible with
- In the last step, download the files to your Android.
- Now open the Dropbox app on your Android device > sign in with the same Dropbox account > view and download the files you just added from your PC.
How do I Transfer Files via Wifi-Direct?
Wi-Fi is peer-to-peer Wi-Fi technology that allows computers or smartphones to communicate with each other and does not require a shared community network.
Since Wi-Fi Direct requires a third-party app, the correct option must be selected.
Feem is a software program that has supported Wi-Fi Direct on Windows PCs and laptops since the days of Windows 7 and 8.
Feem is a free service that also gives you a variety of premium options.
You need to download and install the Feem application on your devices and then follow the steps below to transfer files from your PC to Android Wi-Fi Direct.
- First, you need to set your Android device as a hotspot.
- You can set your Android device as a hotspot through the settings.
- Connect your PC to the same network.
- In the next step, you start Feem.
- Then launch the Fame application on your PC and Android devices. These are already connected when you open the application.
- In the third step, you send the files.
- After that, you select your Android device and click on Send files option.
- Now navigate to the files you want to send and click Open to transfer them.
Can I Transfer Files Between Android and PC Wirelessly Using Email?
Another way to easily share files such as photos is through emails. When you send emails, the files are saved in the cloud.
They can be accessed anytime utilizing any device. This is an Android wireless file transfer.
An email is also a good option for sharing photos or documents with friends and coworkers.
It might be a bit old but emailing yourself the desired attachment is still the best way to transfer files between your computer and your Android device.
The limit depends on if you use an email service. Sending email with attached documents works.
But with this, you can send video footage without any problems.
How to transfer files using a wireless network?
Computers connected via a wireless local area network, or WLAN, are very easy to transfer files to other connected computers on a network.
Especially through collaborations like business projects etc. that require frequent file sharing.
How to share files from PC to mobile without wires?
To transfer files from PC to Android, enable the Bluetooth feature on both your devices.
You need to go to your system Settings > Bluetooth to find your Android device which should be placed nearby.
When you find your Android phone, choose to pair it by selecting it from the list of devices.
Is Bluetooth good for file transfer on android?
Bluetooth doesn’t always pair with other devices, even if they’re nearby.
This transfer process is very slow and it is not possible to use this method to transfer large files.
How do I transfer files from one computer to another without Bluetooth?
For computer-to-computer transfers, you need a USB bridging cable or a USB networking cable.
It is faster than using drives because copying and pasting are done simultaneously between connected systems.
Words in the End
In this guide, I have given you 4 ways to Transfer Files From pc to Android WIFI Without App. Apart from this, there are many ways to transfer files from PC to Android.
But you have to select the one that performs well for you.
6 Ways to Transfer Your WhatsApp Messages From Android to iPhone
How Do I Transfer Everything To My New Android Phone?
How to Transfer Photos to a New Android Phone?