How do i Take a Screenshot on my Samsung Phone?
It’s difficult to find a function on our smartphones today that is more practical than the ability to snap a screenshot, whether you’re attempting to store some information for later use or simply need to share something you discover.
It’s a relief that the majority of Android phone makers have standardised this procedure, so knowing how do I take a screenshot on my Samsung phone should be simple.
How do I take screenshots on my Samsung phone using a palm swipe?
Here’s how to take a screenshot using the Samsung Palm swipe motion gesture.
- First, you open the content for a screenshot.
- Then place your hand vertically on the left or right edge of the phone.
- Then swipe it across the screen in one motion while keeping your hand in contact with the screen.
- If this method doesn’t work, go to Settings, Advanced features, Motions, and gestures, and make sure Palm swipe to capture is turned on.
- A screenshot is saved, shareable and editable just like from the on-screen toolbar or notification shade.
How to ss on Samsung phone using Bixby Voice?
Bixby Voice is designed to take a screenshot if you don’t like swiping on the button or palm, then follow this method.
- First, open the content for a screenshot.
- Then by default, pressing the button once launches Bixby Voice when you open it once.
- Then with the interface active, say “take a screenshot”.
- With Bixby, you miss out on the quick editing capabilities of other modes. However, commands like “take a screenshot and share it on Twitter” can also be combined if you want to get detailed information.
You must enable this indicator control before you can use it. To do this, go to Settings > Advanced features > Gestures and gestures, then tap the toggle next to ‘Palm swipe to capture.
How to take screenshots with Samsung with S Pen?
Owners of Samsung phones with S Pens – such as the Galaxy Note Line and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – use your stylus to take a screenshot.
There are two methods for this.
One is to remove the S-Pen from its holder, then open the S-Pen menu and tap on ‘Smart Select’.
Now select the part of the screen that you want to capture.
Another way is to select the part of the screen you want to capture by tapping ‘Screenwrite’ in the S Pen menu.
These methods are great if you don’t want to capture the entire screen.
How to take a scrolling screenshot?
- If you want to capture more than one full screen of information, you need to take a scrolling screenshot. To take one of these, use one of the button or gesture methods above, then look for the icons that appear briefly at the bottom of the display when you take a screenshot.
- Now one of these boxes will have an image of two downward-pointing arrows – also called ‘Scroll Capture’ – tapping this scrolls your screenshot down to capture more of the page. If you still want to capture more, just keep tapping it until you’ve done what you need. If that icon doesn’t appear, you’ve probably already captured everything.
How do you do a screenshot with a Samsung phone using buttons?
- In this method, you first set up the screen the way you want to capture it.
- Then you have to press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for one second until you take a screenshot. Now you will see the screen flash and shrink a bit.
- The screenshot toolbar will then appear at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds. You’ll have tools available to edit the photo, but if you wait just a few moments, the screenshot slides off the screen and your photos are saved in the app.
How to screenshot part of your Galaxy’s screen using Smart Select?
If you only want to take a screenshot of a specific part of your screen, then using the Smart Select feature will be better for you.
In this you can crop your screenshot before taking it, now you can make sure that you capture only what is important.
- First, open the Settings app and tap Display then Edge screen.
- Then tap Edge Panels to see all available panel options.
- Then the first one, Apps Edge, is probably already active. Smart Select has to be tapped to turn it on as well.
- Turn on the “Smart Select” panel if you want to crop before taking a screenshot. Dave Johnson / Insider
After turning it on, here’s how to capture a portion of the screen with Smart Select.
- First, you have to set the screen with the content you want to screenshot.
- Then swipe from the top right edge of the screen to the top left.
- Now you have to swipe until you see the Smart Select option. If you have more than one panel active, you’ll need to swipe a few times.
- The next step will show you the Smart Select panel, so tap the tool you want, like the rectangle.
- After you change the position and size of the screenshot selection, tap Done.
- Finally, tap the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save the selection to the gallery.
Why can’t I take a screenshot on my Samsung?
It depends on your phone, you have to capture screenshots on Android phones in several ways.
The most common method is to press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for a few seconds.
If it doesn’t work, just press the power and volume down button once and quickly release it.
how do I screenshot on my Samsung phone?
zo take a screenshot on your Android phone, press and hold the power button for a few seconds and tap “Screenshot” on your phone’s screen.
If that doesn’t work, press and hold the power and volume buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
How to screenshot on Samsung galaxy xcover pro?
Below is how do i take a screenshot on my Samsung phone Xcover 4 Android 7.0.
It is possible to take a screenshot of your screen if you want to share something with your friends or save the image for later use.
A short press on/off At the same time, press the home key to take a screenshot.
The photo will be saved in the phone gallery.