How to Switch Data From iPhone to Android?
Have you switched from your iPhone to Android and are wondering how to do it? So don’t worry, switching from iOS to Android is not difficult at all. In this guide, we will tell you how to switch data from iPhone to android.
How do I Data Transfer from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes Backup?
With iTunes backup, you can easily switch data from iPhone to android. For this, you have to follow the instructions.
- First, you connect the old iPhone to the PC using a USB cable.
- The second step is to launch iTunes on your PC and select your device on its interface.
- Then tap on the Automatic or Manual Backup option to create a copy of old iPhone data on the iTunes platform.
- In the next step disconnect the phone after the successful completion of the backup process.
- Then go through the initial setup in your new iPhone and go to the Apps and Data option. Then you have to select Restore from iTunes Backup from the displayed items.
- Finally, after connecting the new iPhone to the PC, launch iTunes on the PC, identify your new device on the iTunes interface, and press the Restore Backup option immediately.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android to Google Pixel ?
Follow the instructions below to transfer your data from your iPhone to your new Google Pixel phone:
- For this, you need to insert your SIM card into the Pixel phone and turn it on and press start on the screen.
- In the second step, it asks you to select next to copy apps and data.
- Then it will ask you, to use your old device. – Select Next.
- You then need to use an adapter to plug your iPhone into the Pixel phone.
- Now select Copy to your iOS device.
- Then choose which data you want to import into the Pixel phone.
- Finally, select Copy to Pixel Phone.
How to Transfer from iOS Using Wi-Fi?
If you want to transfer data from iCloud, you must have a final backup on your iOS device before transferring.
Also, you need to disable iCloud two-factor authentication. To transfer wirelessly from iCloud instead of cable, you need to follow the steps below:
- For this, you need to download the Smart Switch app on your Galaxy phone.
- Then open the app and accept the terms of service.
- The third step is to receive the data and then select the iPhone/iPad.
- Select Get data from iCloud instead.
- Then enter your Apple ID and select Sign in to iCloud.
- Now enter the verification code and select OK.
- Finally, select which data you want to transfer to your Galaxy phone. You can extract data by selecting data.
How do I Manually Transfer Your iOS Data to an Android device?
You can manually transfer photos, videos, documents, and other files from your old phone to your new phone by connecting both phones to your computer.
On a PC, you’re best off using iTunes to manually copy music files from your iPhone to your PC or Android phone.
Images and videos have to be transferred to File Explorer. Apart from exporting text chats from WhatsApp, they can also be sent to you via email.
On a Mac, you’ll be fine using Finder to transfer any file from your iPhone to your Android device.
It’s also possible to use your Mac to download iCloud files to your Android phone or Google Drive.
What to Do Before You Transfer any Data from Your iPhone?
Before starting iPhone to Android transfer, you need to make sure that both your phones should be charged.
You should update all the software on your old phone and back up your data to iCloud so that you don’t lose anything important.
But it will only work if you decide to go back to the iPhone.
Can I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
How to use the app to wirelessly transfer contacts, photos, videos, and other files from iPhone to Android
- You require to download the Switch to Android app.
- Then set up the Switch to the Android app.
- After that, connect the two devices and select the data.
Which app is reasonable for transferring files from iPhone to an Android device?
Google has made it very easy to transfer iOS data to Android devices. Google Drive is the best way to transfer data from iPhone to Android app.
Using Google Drive, you can easily transfer data from iOS to Android within minutes.
How do Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android without Losing Quality?
- Open the Photos application on your iPhone and choose the photos and videos you need to share.
- Then click on the Share option which is at the bottom left.
- Then select Drive and select your Google account.
- After that, upload the files to your desired folder.
How to transfer files from iPhone to Android using Bluetooth?
- You have to open File Manager and select Files > Share > Bluetooth.
- Then macOS or iOS: Open the Finder or Files app > Find the file > Share > AirDrop. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Upload a Video to YouTube From Android Phone?
2 Ways to View Cache Files on an Android Phone?