How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll Android?
YouTube has always been very popular among people, people use it to watch videos.
But the real problem occurs when we watch videos and like to download videos and we are not able to download the video,
then you don’t need to worry, we will tell you in this article that Android How to save YouTube video in your phone gallery.
How to Download YouTube Videos To Camera Roll For Android phone?
As nowadays people like to watch videos on YouTube but the real difficulty comes when we have to download them and we are not able to do it.
We will tell you a very easy way to download YouTube videos to your camera roll on Android.
- The easiest way to do this is by using the y2mate.com website. For this you just need to go to the site and enter the URL of the video you want to download. When you hit the “Download” button, you get a few different options on how to download the video.
- It can also choose to download the video in MP4 format or MP3 format. If you want to download the video in MP4 format, you need to select the “Video” tab on the next page. If you want to download the video in MP3 format, you need to select the “Audio” tab on the next page.
- When you select the format in which you want to download the video, you get a few different options for the video quality. You can download videos in 720p, 1080p, or even 4K quality.
- After selecting the video quality you need to enter your email address to get the download link. After you enter your email address, you need to click on the “Download” button.
- This starts downloading the video and when the download is complete, it is then saved to your camera roll.
Second way to Downloading a YouTube video on an Android:
Alternatively, you can download videos from YouTube with the help of TubeMate. Below you will find how to install TubeMate, which is completely free for Android phones.
- For this, on your phone, visit the TubeMate website and tap one of the verified download sites.
- Now hit the install app button.
- Click OK to get a warning about the apk file damaging your phone.
- After you download it, click on Open.
- If you’ve never installed an app from outside the Play Store, you’ll get an “Install Blocked” message.
- You need to click on Settings and check the Unknown Sources box and then click OK.
- Click Install.
- When the app is downloaded, open the app and click on Agree.
- Now watch the YouTube video you want to download. Copy the video url and paste the url into Tubemate to open the video.
- Now click on the red download button on the right side of the video.
- After that you have to select the quality of the video you want to download.
- After selecting the video quality, click on the red Download button.
- Now you will find the video in the Files or My Files app on your Android phone.
How to Download YouTube videos on Samsung Galaxy Using third party websites?
- For this you have to go to the default Android web browser and play your favorite video which you have to download.
- After that tap on menu and tap on URL menu from menu panel to get URL of full video in URL field.
- Now you have to carefully place the cursor after www. And type pwn before youtube.com.
- Hit the Enter key after reaching http://www.pwnyoutube .com/videocode.
- Now tapping on the Download High Quality MP4 Video option on this site page automatically downloads it in MP4 video format. For this you need to set the download path inside the memory card. The downloaded YouTube videos will be downloaded in MP4 format and saved to your memory card..
Why You Should Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android?
- There are many advantages of downloading YouTube videos on iOS or Android device:
- In case you are not online You can easily watch videos.
- Also, you won’t see ads when you watch a video.
- Its major advantage is that you can easily send the video to others via email or the app.
- It is also possible to edit the downloaded video to create short clips of shots or scenes.
Why You Shouldn’t Download YouTube Videos to the Camera Roll for Android?
- Most of the YouTube videos are illegal to download because they are secured by copyright. For this you need to check the copyright status in the description of a video on YouTube.
- When you download a video, you don’t see any ads.
- If you think of uploading a downloaded YouTube video to another website, keep in mind that it is often denied and may result in your membership being canceled on that particular site. It is feared.
Can you save a YouTube video to camera roll on an Android device?
- For this you need to go to Y2Mate and enter the YouTube video address and tap on Download Video.
- Android: In Chrome, go to Y2Mate and enter the YouTube video address, and then tap Download Video.
- Once the video is downloaded to the camera roll, it can be edited, shared or uploaded to another website or app.
How can I download videos from YouTube to my android phone without the app?
You have to copy the URL of the video you want to download from YouTube.
Now type ‘https://ddownr.com’ in your web browser’s search tool. Now the video URL has to be pasted into Downer.
After that click on download to specify the video resolution from the playlist.
How to download and save YouTube videos to your photos?
- You have to tap on the three dots at the bottom right corner of the video and then select Download.
- Now open the File Go app to search for YouTube videos. Then tap on Download to save the YouTube video to the camera roll.
We have told you some ways to save YouTube videos to your camera roll. Whichever method you choose, make sure that the quality of the saved video is sufficient for your needs.