How To Reset Your Phone Without Losing Everything?
If you want to know how to unlock a locked phone without losing data, Then you have reach to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to reset your phone without losing everything.
How do I reset my android phone without losing everything?
Here we will tell you 3 ways to reset Android devices.
How to reset my phone without losing everything with Factory Reset on Settings Menu?
The settings menu is the default way to reset Android devices and the method is listed below:
- First, you unlock your phone, then drag down/up to select the “Settings” icon to reveal the options menu.
- In the following step, you have to find the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- This restarts your Android phone.
How to reset my phone without losing everything via Recovery Mode?
If your phone is misbehaving to perform a factory reset, then it would be best for you to use the recovery mode method to reset the android device.
- First, you need to press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time to boot the phone into recovery mode.
- Then use the Volume Up button to scroll to “Recovery Mode” and select it using the Volume Down button.
- In the next step, press and hold the Power button and release the Volume Up button.
- Now use the Volume Up button to scroll to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power button.
- Finally, scroll to “Yes” and select it to wipe your device. If your phone is misbehaving to perform a factory reset, then it would be best for you to use the recovery mode method to reset the android device.
How do I reset my android phone without losing data?
If you have to reset your Android phone, you might be wondering how to do it without losing your data.
- For this you first, backup all your data! After that, you enter the data that you want to keep. A factory reset erases everything from your phone, so you should back up your data before attempting to wipe your phone.
- Use Google Drive or your carrier service to back up everything. This way, all your content will be saved during a factory reset.
- The best way to do this is with a Wi-Fi connection, as you need more power to reset.
- Also, you should know how many photos, videos, and other files you have saved before attempting a reset.
How to Reset Android Phone When Locked by Using 4uKey for Android?
If you want to know how to easily reset an Android phone when it’s locked, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a great option, an Android phone unlocking software that you’ve forgotten about.
You can reset a locked Android phone by removing the Android password.
Below is how to reset a locked Android phone with 4uKey for Android.
- First, you download and install the software on your computer, then connect your phone to it using a USB cable.
- Then to get rid of the forgotten password, the “Remove Screen Lock” mode has to be selected.
- For most Android phones, resetting requires selecting “Remove Screen Lock” again.
- But if you have an old Samsung phone, check if your Samsung phone is included in the bypass password list without losing data by selecting another feature.
- Then click “Start” and select “Yes” to confirm that “Removing the lock screen password will erase all device data”.
- Now start removing the screen lock on Android.
- You successfully reset After the phone reboots, the password/lock screen code will be removed successfully.
Can you unlock a locked Android phone without losing data?
Booting a locked phone into safe mode is the ultimate solution to unlock an Android phone without losing data.
If you are using third-party lock screen software, this method can be tried. Turning Safe Mode on and off may resolve issues caused by third-party apps.
How to reset my Android phone without losing data?
The only way to keep your data safe during a factory reset is to back it up and restore it after the reset is complete.
Google’s built-in backup feature is a great way to back up your data.
How do I remove the password from the Android lock screen without losing everything?
To remove the screen lock without data loss, the wrong password must be entered five times until the Forgot Pattern appears on the Android screen.
After that sign in by entering your Google account details. You will then be returned to the home screen.
Is it possible to unlock a locked android phone?
Unlocking an Android phone even if you have forgotten the code is not difficult at all, but you usually need to factory reset the phone.
Most Android phones can be unlocked by doing a factory recovery or using the Find My Device website.