How To Recover Google Password Without Phone?
You can use services like Google Play, Photos, and Gmail. Follow these instructions to recover a Google Account if you’ve forgotten your Google account password
Quick direction to recover Google password without phone
- You have to click “Forgot password” on the login screen in order to change your Gmail password.
- When you select this option, Google will want your recovery Email or phone number in order to send you a link to reset your password.
- You’ll need to set up a new password after resetting your Gmail
Detailed scenario to recover any Google password without phone number
You’ve just discovered that your Gmail password is invalid.
You’re probably questioning if your Gmail was hacked or if you simply forgot the password during the subsequent panicky period.
The good news is that you probably weren’t hacked; unless you’ve been logged out for a time, that is unlikely because Google sends out notices and warnings whenever someone checks in on a new phone or alters your password.
However, being unable to access your email is annoying, so you probably want to find a solution as soon as you can.
Fortunately, you can easily reset your Gmail password from a computer or smartphone if you set up any form of recovery at first. A backup phone number or Email.
Reset your Gmail password and create a new one by Email
- Enter the name of the account that you want to recover on the Gmail login screen on your computer.
- Instead of typing your password when it prompts you to, click the blue “Forgot password?” link underneath.
- Enter the most recent password for your Gmail account that you can recall using. Even in case you haven’t genuinely lost your password, Gmail does this.
Note: You won’t need to bother about the remaining stages if the password you input is indeed your current password and directs you to Gmail.
- Now Gmail will move you directly to step four if the password you input is an outdated one or the one you’ve never used.
- If your Google account is linked to a phone, Google may automatically deliver a notification to that phone; selecting “Yes” on the message will allow Google to reset your password.
- Tap on “Try another way” at the underside of the screen if you don’t get this notification or you don’t have a phone.
- Gmail will give you the choice to send a text or call to that number with a code you can use to verify your identity if you have saved a recovery mobile phone number with this account or another account connected to it.
- Choose your preferred means of communication if you have access to a phone, then move to the previous step.
- Tap on “I don’t have my phone” at the underside to continue to step five if you don’t have your phone with you or would rather Gmail not contact you in this way.
- Google will give you the choice to have a recovery code sent to another email if you have one linked with this one as a recovery email. You can move on to step 6 after clicking “Send” if you’re comfortable with that approach.
- Clicking “Try another Way” will prompt Gmail to ask for an email address you do have access to for any reason, you don’t have access to your recovery email account. They will take the time to examine each particular situation and evaluate whether they can assist you in regaining access to your account. There is no assurance that you will be able to get your account back in this manner, though.
- Input the code that was texted to your email address used for recovery.
Note; Notably, the entry form automatically fills in the “G ” at the start for you. Only enter the numbers.
- You will now be prompted by Gmail to choose a new password. Try to pick a password you won’t forget easily, or else write it somewhere secure so you can refer to it the following time and save yourself the trouble.
- Make a brand new password.
How can I recover my Gmail account password without a phone number?
Here’s how to recover your Gmail password without using your phone or email:
- Visit this URL or the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your Gmail login or ID.
- Select Next.
- You will see three selections on the next screen: the password you choose, you will get a verification email for your recovery email, then try another login method.
How can I recover my Gmail account if I don’t remember it?
To recover your Gmail or Google Account, follow the instructions.
- To make sure this is your account, several questions will be asked of you. Give the best possible answers to the questions.
- Password reset when requested.
- Pick a secure password that you haven’t used before for this account. Choose a strong password.
How can I recover my Gmail password without an old password?
- You must click “Forgot password” on the login screen in order to change your Gmail password.
- When you select this option, Google will want your recovery phone number or email in order to send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the link and reset your new password.
How can I recover my Gmail password without my phone number and 2022?
Visit the Google Recovery Account page. Access your Google Recovery Account.
- Now Please enter your email.
- Choosing “Try another way to sign in”
- Press the “Try another way” button.
- Select “Try another way” once more.
- Wait for the following 48 hours.
- The recovery link may be present in your email inbox.
- Follow the recovery Email to set your new password.
How can I access my Gmail account if I lost my mobile phone?
The only way to restore a Gmail or Google account is through https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.
- Log in to the Gmail account that you have logged into your lost phone.
- select the Android device you lost.
- log a Google Account that is active.
- Wi-Fi or mobile data connection appears on Google Play.
- Have Location activated.
- Switch on Find My Device.
How can I contact Google customer service?
United States: +1-650-206-5555, +1-650-763-0461, +1-855-593-8213.
How do I recover my Google account without the 2-step verification?
- You might be capable of logging in from the same device without completing a second verification step if you originally signed in from that phone and checked the box next to “Don’t ask again on this COMPUTER.”
- Modify your verification methods after logging into your Google Account.
How do I change my Gmail password from another phone?
Here is a way to Make a new password.
- Open the Google Settings app on your Android smartphone or tablet. your Google Account management.
- Tap Security from the top menu.
- Click on Password under “Sign-in to Google.” where you’ll have to log in.
- Tap Change Password after entering your new password.
This page fully outlines non-phone number-based methods for recovering your email account password.
We hope this method will surely enable you to find out how to recover your Google password without a phone.
We sincerely hope that your issue has been fixed and that this entire post has benefited you in some way.
Please feel free to share it with others who could use it!