How to Open Locked Files on Android?
What if you have files that you don’t want others to see? On some Android handsets, there is a safety feature that allows you to hide your files.
You can delete these files, but sometimes retrieving them can be very difficult, often locking yourself out of your data.
If you are worried about how to open locked files on android, you need to follow the steps given below.
how to open locked files on android?
It is not a problem at all how to open the lock files on Android.
So now we talk in detail about how to open lock files on Android.
Here’s how to find the file/folder that you have password protected by running File Protector on Android.
- First, click on your file. Now you will see a screen:
- Now you have to click on decrypt the file, enter your password and click on “decrypt” to continue.
How do I remove a locked file?
You need to find the folder you want to delete.
- Now you need to download Process Explorer from Microsoft’s website, and also click OK on the popup window.
- After that, you have to double click on process xp64 to extract the file.
- Now select Extract All.
- Then click on Open.
- To open the application you need to double click on the procexp64 application.
- Finally select Play.
Now it’s done! This is a very simple process, there is nothing to worry about.
How can I unlock a locked file?
If you do not see the option to lock the file, you must make sure that you are on the latest version of Box Drive:
- Look at the file you want to lock in the Box Drive folder structure.
- Now you have to right-click on the file.
- In the menu that appears next, select the lock file.
- Finally, right-click on the file and choose Unlock File.
- Your file is now unlocked.
How do I retrieve my locked photos?
- First, select Applications Manager in your Android device settings.
- Then select Gallery Lock.
- Enter only the password you entered earlier: Gallery Lock’s Hidden Vault. A
- Gallery Lock: Settings. A
- Advanced Settings: Search for lost files.
How do I open a locked file?
First, you have to right-click on the file.
In the menu that seems, choose Lock File.
Directly to unlock, right-click on the file and choose Unlock File.
How do I access secure files on Android?
- First, open cmd.
- After that, you have to change your directory and go to ‘Platform Tools’
- Be sure to type ‘ADB Shell’
- Now press ‘Allow’ on the device.
- Application Package/data/data.
- You need to open the DDMS view in Eclipse and open FileExplorer to get the file from there.
Why are files locked?
A file that needs to be used by only one program or process at a time is locked.
Almost all operating systems use locked files.
The purpose of locking a file is to prevent it from being edited, moved, or deleted unless it is used by you or any other computer process.
How do I open a folder on Samsung without a password?
- If you have forgotten your secure folder password, verify it by verifying the Samsung account used to set it up.
- Then you need to open a secure folder on your device.
- Now you have to tap on the Forgot Password.
- Then on the next screen, you have to log in with your Samsung account.
- Finally, in the popup box, tap Reset.
How do I retrieve my Samsung Secure Data folder?
Here’s how to back up and restore Samsung Secure folder data.
- First of all, open the Settings menu on your android device.
- Then select the Backup and Restore option.
- Now choose to back up or restore secure folder data.
- Then choose the data you want to backup or restore.
- When you have completed this process, tap on Backup or Restore Now.
We hope you enjoy reading this article and that you can easily open locked files on android. If you still have a problem you can let us know in the comments box.