How to Open exe File in Android?
Files with the format extension EXE are designed to work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
They also run with wine emulators in Ubuntu or Linux ecosystem operating systems.
Have you ever tried to open EXE file in your Android smartphone and you didn’t succeed? You have to keep in mind that there are no tools like Vine Emulator available for the Android platform, but it is not impossible.
You need to open EXE files on Android.
Here you will find the solution of how to open an exe file in Android.
- Use DOS Emulator DOSBox:
- Use Inno Setup Extractor:
- Remote Desktop Viewer:
- Other Options:
Use DOS Emulator DOSBox:
DOSBOX is an app that can create a command line on your Android phone and you can open your EXE file with it.
You will find many DOS BOX apps on the Google Play Store, but now we will talk about a free box, which is the most popular, and it has a lot of features.
The latest SVN version of DosBox is a completely free port and it uses the same basic engine as the DosBox Turbo.
Directly we reach the part where we discuss the middle ground.
- You can download and install it on your Android device. Keep in mind that the exe file you want to run is in the root folder and name it so that you can easily remember it.
- Then you have to run the new app, which you have installed and now the next thing you have to do is type the name of your EXE file, suppose its name is gillyweed in the command line, and then, press Enter. Do not stress the sensitivity of the case here.
- You will now be taken to the folder that contains your exe file. It is also unnecessary for you to type .exe at the end of the command line from this point.
- After this process, you will be able to run the required exe file on your android gadget only when the program is complete with the DOSBOX application.
Use Inno Setup Extractor:
This way you can extract Inno setup files on your Android device.
This is a very good method and its method is very simple.
Follow the points below to run the file.
- First, you need to download and install it.
- Then, you have to keep the setup files on your Android device, find them with a good file manager for Android and open them with this app. Now the app will automatically extract the files which you can forward to your Convertor. An important way to open an exe file on an Android phone is to convert the file to APK format. This method is not guaranteed and will vary from device to Android version.
- To convert exe files to all formats, you need to install the converting tool on your Android device. There is also a solution for you to install the APK installer and launcher converter tool.
- Once you have installed it you are redirected to the programming page. When you start programming, you will see two options. If you have setup files and other portable applications. To do this, you select the second option. Once this process is complete, tap on Next.
- To convert any file, select a file and then tap Convert.
When the programming files change, they can be copied and installed on the Android device.
- By converting files from .exe to APK, files can be accessed on Android devices without any restrictions.
Remote Desktop Viewer:
exe documents cannot run properly from your Android phone, so use your Windows PC to host applications with Android gadgets, which can be used as a presentation and interface for applications.
This will be difficult for you, but it will be done with the help of VNC (Virtual Network Computing) clients.
With the help of this app you can easily access the files, and this way it can be installed on the PC.
It is possible to view applications running on a PC using your cell phone.
Here’s how to get started:
- You install the freeware VNC client on your computer. Here you have to be careful as it is software that enables you to control your computer from any other device.
- After you have completed the server startup and initial setup, you will need to copy the external IP address and port number for the connection course. In addition, the name of the PC must be noted if necessary.
- Then you need to install any VNC client application on your Android device. These apps are easily accessible as well as absolutely as Mocha VNC Lite and Android-vnc-viewer.
- After installing the app, IP will have to be entered along with the port number. You will also need to enter your password and other details.
- You will now be able to remotely access your PC on the network and thus open the required exe file from your Android device.
There are many open apps, you have to remember that not all exe files work on Android.
As mentioned above, you can find many apps to help you run exe files on Android.
However, third-party do not hacannot to be able to open exe files, you have to try Setup Extractor, which is the best and user free user-friendly ning for Android.
You can go to the Google Play Store and download it without the setup extractor, find the exe file and open it using the program.
exe can be extracted on your android phone without a setup extractor.
But you have to remember that not all programs can work on your device, even if it contains very good hardware details.
What is an EXE file in Android?
Files with EXE extensions are executable files intended for use in Windows or MS-DOS.
Not all EXE files work on Android.
Many are DOS-based with DOS emulbasedBox.
You have to click Enter on your Android keyboard.
How do we open EXE file on android phone?
You can open EXE files in Windows by double-clicking on them.
- First, select the “Search” function by clicking Start.
- When you type the name of the EXE file you want to open, Windows will see a list of those files.
- Now you have to double click on the EXE file to open it. Your file will now open.
How do I download setup exe?
How to install setup EXE
- You need to insert the installation disc of the program you want to install, or you can download the software from the website.
- Now open this folder which contains all the information of the praboutram,
- You have to scroll until you find setup.exe.
- Then double click on the setup.exe file.
How can I convert an EXE file to PDF?
All you have to do is open the file with the reader, click on the “Print” button, select the virtual PDF printer and click on “Print”.
If you have a reader for the EXE file, and the reader can print the file, you can convert the file to PDF. it is very easy to use.
PDF24 PDF printer can be downloaded.
Can I run EXE files on a phone?
Most people want to know if EXE files can run on Android.
No, EXE files do not run on Android, but EXE files can be converted to APk files.
How do I open an EXE file?
You can open EXE files directly in Windows by double-clicking on them.
To do this, first select the “Search” function by clicking Start.
When you type the name of the EXE file that you want to open, Windows will show you a list of similar files.
To open it, double double-click the file name.
Android is a very popular and good platform and in it, we can’t access EXE files but there is some software.
It also only works for modern Android and Windows users.
You can also find very good information about using Dosbox on Android from YouTube.
And in this article, we have also mentioned some other useful methods.
Follow these tips and be happy.
People also read: