If you are failing to open and use the site on your Android phone.
Often, we see sites that are blocked or do not provide services.
There can be many reasons for this, and no matter what the reason, it is not a problem, We will tell you about how to open blocked sites in Android phones?
We will provide you with a short and simple technique that can completely solve your problem in no time.
how to open blocked sites in android phones?
- First, you need to install the Hola Free VPN Proxy app on your Android device from Google Play Store.
- Now open the Hola Free VPN Proxy app on your phone.
- Now you have to tap on any of these web browser apps.
- Tap to use from the United States.
- You must select a VPN from another country. In a few seconds, the default VPN changes.
- Now you can easily access blocked websites by tapping the open button to open the app.
Open websites blocked by administrators with Google chrome
- First, open the Google Chrome browser and click on the upper 3 dots on the right.
- When you click on the three dots of the Google Chrome browser, a new tab will open. See the settings of this tab, then click on Settings.
- Then when you click on the settings of the Google Chrome browser, a new window of the Settings tab opens. If you want to open the Settings tab directly, type -> chrome: // settings / on your Chrome browser.
- Immediately you have to press on the Advanced Icon. When you click on the Advanced Icon, more advanced settings like Privacy Security, Language Password, Printing, System and Reset will open.
- All you have to do is click on the Advanced icon and then click on Open Proxy Settings to search for the system in the Systems section.
- When you click on Open Proxy Settings, a new Internet Properties window will open. Here you will see many Settings tabs, so you have to click on the Internet Properties Connections tab.
- Now you have to click on the LAN Settings button in the Connections tab.
- When you click on LAN Settings, a new LAN Settings tab will open. If the settings are checked, you must uncheck this box and mark the Proxy Server section using the Proxy Server for your LAN.
- You will now see two boxes, the address and the port being editable. Here you have to add the IP address.
Use Tor (The Onion Router)
Tor is a private browser capable of hiding your activity from third parties, keeping your visit to websites secret, blocking advertisements as well as removing all data.
Blocked websites on Android are easily accessible. This is a great tool.
- Now, try accessing the blocked website on Android:
- You need to download and install ‘Orbot’ and ‘Tor browser’ on your device.
- Now open the Orbot application. Pressing ‘Start’ will toggle the VPN mode and ‘Use Bridge’ switch, and connect to the Tor browser.
- You have to select “Connect directly from torproject.org” and tap on ‘Request bridges from torproject.org’, then you have to solve the captcha.
- When you have solved the captcha, your browser is configured to use the Tor browser.
Open Blocked Sites with MediaHint
MediaHint is for blocking video and social media channels.
It is very easy to access blocked websites on Android with Mediahint.
With the added support of browser extensions, there is a very good DNS service, which enables its subscribers to go around the country and geo-.
Geographical Restrictions MediaHint supports smart devices from Android phones to Kindle Fire.
Priced at $ 3.95 per month or about $ 39.50 a year, you can easily view all your favorite, restricted media on any of your devices using MediaHint.
It offers a 7-day free trial. So you can try it!
Use a VPN to unblock websites
If the website does not load on Google Chrome, it is because it is blocked in schools or companies like your country.
To get around the block, it is important to use a VPN to hide your IP address, so that your ISP cannot block the site for you.
Some VPNs are free but, like most things, you get what you pay for.
Compensation is not as beneficial as beneficialVPNsvpns.
Or they may not be as fast or reliable as the ones with the money, or they may be forced to share your details with the authorities.
- NordVPN can also be a good option. It’s fast as well as cheap. Most importantly, it keeps your IP address hidden. Here is how to borrow NordVPN to protect your IP address:
First of all, you want to download NordVPN to your android device.
- Then run NordVPN and open it.
- Then click on Quick Con, etc.
- At last, we have to wait for the safe display of Man Nord.
Use Google Chrome extensions to unblock website
- You can block websites on Chrome by installing Google Chrome extensions. This Google Chrome extension is for Google Chrome only.
There are hundreds of VPN extensions for you to choose from. Here we bring Zenmate as an illustration.
First, you need to launch Google Chrome, then press three dots in the upper right corner. You can also find extensions by clicking on more tools.
- Then open the Extensions menu on the left, open the Chrome Web S, too, and the client
- Find Zenmate and click Add to Chrome.
- Finally, sign up and run the extension.
Can I open a blocked site on my Mobile phone?
You need to go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone and then find the BlockSite app.
Then install the app on your phone and open it.
Now you need to open the Settings app and enable the app to control your browser as well as block sites.
How do I open a website on my Android?
Websites can be blocked by allowing them to view your device information.
- You will need to change the settings for all sites.
- Now open the Chrome app on your Android phone.
- Then, to the right of the address bar, tap More. Setting
- Then under “Advanced”, the site settings have to be tapped.
- Now tap the permission you want to update.
Can I access blocked sites on an Android phone without VPN?
There are many sites like TinyURL, Bitly or goo.
gl that shorten URLs for free.
All you have to do is copy the address of the site you want to block and paste it into the space provided by those sites.
It provides a shorter version of the URL and you can also use this address to bypass the blocked page.
How do I open a website on Chrome Android?
- First, you need to open the BlockSite app on your respective smartphone.
- Now you have to go to the blacklist by clicking on the green icon (+) in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now you have to remove the website that you want to unblock.
Reasons for blocked websites on Android phones?
Unable to access the site you want, we should keep in mind that there are laws and agreements that we need to abide by strictly.
Some governments allow certain sites access to limited areas.
Some of the factors influencing this include religious considerations, the agreement signed between the parties involved, and geographical location.
Why am I blocked on certain websites but different people are not?
Some websites may vary by location.
It is also possible that some have lived in another country to gain access to a website that is banned in your country.
One factor that contributes to this is your Internet Service Providers (ISPs). ISPs can be agreements between companies, ions, or countries.
This guide is very helpful for you and you will how to open blocked sites in android phones.
But, if you have any issues of any kind, you can let us know in the comments.