What if you forgot your Android phone password and are looking for a way to unlock your device? So here we will talk about how to unlock an android phone without a password.
By the way, there are many ways to open android phone without password, we will tell you some of these tried and tested ways.
- How do Unlock an Android Phone Without the Password with DroidKit?
- Can I Unlock a Locked Android Remotely?
- Factory Reset Your Android and Remove Password:
- Remove Screen/PIN Password without Losing Any Data:
- Reset Your Android Device:
- How to Unlock Android – Safe Mode to Bypass Third-party Lock?
- Can I open a locked phone without a password?
How do Unlock an Android Phone Without the Password with DroidKit?
- Connect your Android phone to your computer by downloading DroidKit on the Windows Mac operating system.
- android droid kit website page now to unlock your android device
Choose the unlock screen option, and then hit the Start button.
- You must then click the Remove button. It generates a configuration file to unlock your device.
- Then select your device manufacturer.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions to clear the data to put your device into recovery mode.
- When you follow the procedure, the lock screen will be removed, and your device will be unlocked.
Can I Unlock a Locked Android Remotely?
If you have enabled Android Device Manager before locking your phone, then using ADM to unlock your Android phone is a great option for you.
- First, you need to go to Google Find My Device on your computer or another phone, now you have to sign in using your Google login details which you also used on your lock phone.
- Then select the device you want to unlock> Select Lock> Enter a temporary password and click Lock again.
- When done, you’ll see a confirmation at the bottom of the box with the options: Colors, Locks, and Erases. In addition, you will see a password field on your Android phone, all you have to do is enter a temporary password.
- Finally, you need to go to the lock screen settings of your Android phone and disable the temporary password.
Factory Reset Your Android and Remove Password:
- Turn off the Android phone you forgot and now you need to remove your SD card.
- First of all, now on Samsung and Alcatel p, homes you have to press the Home button + Volume Up and Power button simultaneously till it enters recovery mode. For Android phones like HTC, you can get it just by pressing the power button + volume up button.
- You will then need to use the power button to enter the recovery mode. Now you have to release it by pressing the power button and using the volume button to enter the Android recovery.
- You will then need to use the volume keys to scroll to the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and then use the Power button to select this mode.
- Now under Wipe Data / Factory Reset, select “Yes” and then reboot your Android device.
- Finally, when your phone is turned on, you can set another PIN or pattern for your lock screen.
Remove Screen/PIN Password without Losing Any Data:
- You can download and install the program on your computer. Open the program and press “Remove Screen Lock” from the basic window. Then, the program will bring up a new window.
- Then you need to connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Now you have to fill in the device information from the target list. If the device model is not listed, this means that the device will not be supported at this time.
- Now the program will start downloading the custom package to unlock the password by clicking on the “Start Unlock” button.
- When the download is complete, you have to follow the instructions to get the Android phone in download mode by clicking on the Next button on the window.
- Finally, Android Password Removal will remove the password by analyzing the device. After waiting for the password to be removed, your device will be unlocked.
Reset Your Android Device:
This is also a great way to restore your device.
- First, turn on your device.
- Now you need to go to the Google Find My Device web page in the web browser.
- Then select the Android device from which you are locked out.
- Then select Ease Device in the left panel.
- In the Ease Device pane, read the alerts and select Ease Device.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Google Account before the deletion process begins.
- When you delete your phone or tablet, it will restart automatically. You can now log in to your Google Account and configure it exactly as you purchased it the first time.
How to Unlock Android – Safe Mode to Bypass Third-party Lock?
This method is quite simple but it will only work if you have set a password for a third-party party app instead of the built-in security system.
- First, you have to boot the device into safe mode using the power button, when the device prompts you to reboot into safe mode then you have to tap OK.
- Eventually, the third-party lock screen will be disabled for a while so you can easily clear the app data.
Can I open a locked phone without a password?
Android Device Manager is also a proven way to solve this problem. This way you won’t have to worry about open android phone without password.
- First, you need to go to the official website for Google Android Device Manager log login with your Google credentials.
- After logging in, you are redirected to the exact location of the device on the map. When you click on the device name, you see 3 different options.
- Here you can tap the “Erase” button to remove the Android password. The “lock” option enables you to set a new password, but it will not ignore the password if you do not remember it.
- Finally, you will be able to unlock the device without any data.
How to unlock your phone when you Forgot Pattern?
If you are interested in how to open android phone without password, So this method will work for you if you are logged into your Google Account on your Android phone.
If you’ve unlocked the screen 5 times but haven’t been able to log in, the “Forgot Password” prompt will appear on the bottom right of the phone.
You will need to tap this prompt to enter your Google Account and the password you own on the phone. When you log in, the pattern is unlocked.
Using Google ‘Find My Device’:
Google’s Find My Device is a very popular service that is used to find and remove lost or stolen devices.
- First, you need to go to the Find My Device page and sign in with your Google account which is logged onto yours.
- Now, from the left menu, select the ‘Erase Device’ option.
- You will then see a warning message. If you want to continue, go ahead and click on the ‘Erase Device’ option.
- They eventually will be able to use and configure it. Your device will be brand new.
How do I unlock my mobile if I have forgotten my password?
Set or change the screen lock.
- First, you need to open your phone’s settings app.
- Then you have to tap on security. If you do not find “Security”, it is best to visit your phone maker’s support site for help.
- You have to select a type of screen lock, you have to tap the screen lock.
- Tap the screen lock option that you want to use.
It is very difficult to open android phone without password, so you should keep your password so that you do not have to worry while typing.
Toggle your debugging mode immediately. We hope you can now easily unlock your phone.