In this article, you will learn how to open PPTX file in Android smartphone.
There are a few different ways to view PPT files, the file viewing apps found on the Google Play Store, and are very simple and straightforward to use.
Follow the steps below to open the PPTX file in android devices.
How to open PPTX in android with Google Drive?
- First of all, Open the Google Drive app. Its icon is a yellow, blue, and green triangle that can be found on the home screen from the Google folder.
- Then you need to find the PPT file you want to view. If it is already stored in your Google Drive, it appears in the main folder or subfolder of the drive.
- Finally, select the PPT file you want to view. All you have to do is tap on the file preview icon to open it in Drive’s File Viewer.
Open the Google Play Store app.
- First, you need to open the app on your device.
- Now type “docs viewer” in the search bar. Displays results related to your search terms.
- Then you have to tap Docs Viewer. This opens the homepage of the app.
- Now you have to choose to install the app on the page. It will appear as a green button and will download the app to your phone.
- You can access it by opening the Docs Viewer app from a folder or by tapping OPEN on the app’s Play Store page.
- You need to find the PPT file you want to view. It can either be viewed in the list of downloads or accessed from the locations in the sidebar by tapping the ☰ tab in the upper left corner and dragging it to the left side of the screen.
- You must select the location of the file you want to view. Choose files from your OneDrive and Google Drive accounts, among other places.
- Finally, select the file you want to view. Docs Viewer is not limited to PPT files, so you can view DOC and PDF files in any storage space.
How to open a PPTX file in Google slides?
Google Slides is available to you on desktop as well as mobile. To view a ppt or pptx file on a desktop, the following procedure must be followed:
- First, you open Google Slides.
- You must click blank to add a new offer.
- Then from the list of items on the menu, click on File.
- Then you have to choose Open from the list of options that appears.
- You can select it from your Google Drive account or upload a local file from your device.
- If you do not have PowerPoint installed, you will still be able to open and view the PPTX file using your Microsoft account Microsoft 365 email, or work account.
- You do not have a Microsoft account, you can create a free account at Microsoft.
- Once you’ve opened the account, all you have to do is save the file to OneDrive or Dropbox and use PowerPoint for the web to open it.
What Is a PPTX File?
A file with a PPTX file extension is a Microsoft PowerPoint Open XML presentation file. These files are used to store slideshow presentations.
PPTX files use a mixture of XML and ZIP to compress their quantities.
PPTX files can include formatted text, objects, and more slides, images, videos, and more.
The older version of the PPTX file is called PPT, which was borrowed in Microsoft PowerPoint in 2003 and early.
Still Can’t Open Your File?
If the above suggestions do not open your PPTX file in android, then you need to make sure that you do not confuse the file extension with anything that looks the same.
For example, PTX file extensions are similar to PPTX but such files do not open with the presentation programs described here.
An example is seen with Serif PagePlus Template files that use PPX file extensions.
The PPX file looks like a PPTX file when you look at their file extensions, but the PPX files are used with the Page Plus program.
If you double-check the suffix for your file and see that it does not read “.PPTX”, then you need to research what it is saying to know more about the file format.
And what software can work for it?
What does PPTX mean?
PPT stands for PowerPoint, while PPTX “x” stands for Broad Markup Language (XML).
XML standard methods can open PPTX files without any special software.
You can also rename the PPTX extension to.
zip and have the option to decompress to discover different components of the file.
Can I open a PPTX file without PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is not the only presentation software used to view pptx files.
This is a very popular software, however, other similar applications can be used to view presentations.
What app opens PPTX files?
The pptx file extension is called a Microsoft PowerPoint Open XML (PPTX) file.
Created by Microsoft PowerPoint.
This file can be opened with other presentation apps, such as OpenOffice Impress, Google Slides, or Apple Keynote.
How can I open a PPTX file for free?
It is possible to open PPTX files with Microsoft PowerPoint in Windows and Mac OS.
PowerPoint is a great program for opening PPTX files as it fully supports the formatting of presentations, including text space, slides transitions and effects, images and shapes.
How do I convert PPTX to PDF on mobile?
- You must first select the complete document, then select it to share as a PDF document. The dialog will also appear on your phone screen.
- Then Microsoft Office Mobile will convert your PowerPoint slides to PDF using your online PPT to PDF converter.
- You also need to make sure that your phone is connected to the internet.
How do I repair a PPTX file?
To open a new PowerPoint presentation,
- you must first select the “Empty Presentation” option.
- Now under Home -> click on the arrow below the new slide and click on “Reuse Slides”.
- This opens a reusable slide window on the right pane, clicking “Browse” to select the corrupted PPTX file from the location.
How to Open exe File in Android?
How to Open Hidden Files in Android?