How to Open a HTML File on Android?
In this article, you will learn how to open a HTML file on your android phone. We will also discuss whether HTML files can be opened on Android mobile browsers.
Working with FullReader to open HTML files on Android:
You will get the full reader for Android on Google Play for free. To use this application to read HTML files on Android phones, follow these steps:
- First, you need to download and install FullReader on your Android phone.
- This will be followed by a quick hint to show the default, for HTML format items the device’s memory will have to be scanned and this option will be found in the side menu.
- Be sure to pay attention to the scanning settings: if you want to search for documents in certain formats, you have to remove the checkmarks from the other unnecessary formats.
- This app will instantly show you all the found items. To open your HTM file, tap it in the results list.
- Then you need to note the bottom. Where you can access useful things to adjust the reading process and add notes or bookmarks.
The full reader for Android can be easily read by opening the HTML pages.
To do this, the user has to follow the steps below:
- You will need to browse HTM archive files using FullReader’s built-in Explorer file manager.
- You will then need to open the archive and tap to view its contents.
- Finally, open the HTML file on your mobile.
How to open an HTML file on Android?
If you can’t use a PC to open or edit an HTML file, then there are some applications that you can use to open a file via Android phone or tablet.
Opening an HTML page on smartphones with the Android operating system is a process that can take a few minutes.
This is because these types of files are opened with any web browser application, such as Google Chrome browser or local HTML viewer tool.
To open an HTML file, you’ll need to search for it in File Explorer and tap on it.
You choose the browser to open the file.
If the above solution does not open your file, you can download the third-party application to view the source code of the HTML files.
In this case, the HTML Reader / Viewer application is great, allowing you to view the HTML file and its source code.
If you are interested in this application, it can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store.
You can tap the install button for this. When you start the application, click Accept.
On the main screen of HTML Reader / Viewer, you have to go to the place where the HTML file is by tapping on the folder icon at the top.
Once you have selected the file, it will immediately open, its contents will also appear.
If you want to see the source code, you have to tap on the icon above.
Other applications to open HTML files on Android phones:
HTML Editor is a simple and free HTML file editor that supports banner ads.
Here’s a writer’s free HTML editor
Zikr is the most complete editor on this list.
In addition to modifying programming language attributes as well as completing them automatically, it also can’t HTML files via the FTP protocol, so that files can be downloaded from the server and saved.
They can be re-uploaded with changes.
How do I open an HTML file?
HTML: View HTML files
- First, you need to start your browser.
- Then click on “Open Page” under the “File” menu.
- Now in this new box, click on “Select File”.
- Once your file is found (in the “File Browser” window), click “OK”.
How can I open an HTML file on my phone?
On an Android device, the HTML file can be opened.
Using any browser like Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin, etc. will open the HTML file.
- Second method:
First, you need to open Google Chrome.
- Then press ctrl + o
- This will open a window.
- Finally your destination folder and click on your HTML file.
Can HTML work on Android?
HTML files run on Android and iOS phones or tablets.
All you have to do is save the file and run it.
They open automatically in the browser on your phone.
HTML, its name, is a hypertext markup language.
This is not a programming language at all.
How to open the Chrome android?
- Selects the file from the Chrome Ribbon menu.
- Then select Open File.
- Now go to the location of the HTML file, highlight the document and click Open.
- You will now see your file open in a new tab.
How do I view HTML files in Chrome?
- First, you have to fire Chrome and go to the web page where you want to see the HTML source code.
- Now right-click on the page and click “View Page Source” or press Ctrl + U to see the page source in the new tab.
- A new tab with all the HTML for the web page opens.
How do I download HTML to mobile?
To save a webpage in Chrome, you have to tap the three-dot menu button in the upper right corner of the screen, then tap on the download icon.
To access your saved web pages, tap the three-dot menu button again, then tap on the download icon.
How do I open an HTML file without a browser?
The HTML file extension means that, in general, you don’t have to search a browser to open the file – just double-click it, and the computer opens it in your default web browser.
Read this article to know how to open a HTML file on Android.
The above methods will be very helpful for you and you will have opened your HTML easily.
[How to] Open AMR Files on Android in 2022?
ways to Open a VCF File in Android?