Like a Text On Android in Simple Ways
In this article, you will read about how to like any text message you receive on Android.
Because whenever we receive someone’s message, we can show any react to it and let the next person know that we have seen their message.
Follow the instructions below to like any message on your Android phone.
How Do I Like a Text Message on an android phone?
By like a text message, you can let someone know that you have received their message and that you have seen their message.
The way to like or react to text messages on your smartphone is very simple. For this, you have to attend the below-mentioned strategy.
- For this, you need to first tap and hold the text message.
- Then the emojis will pop up for you to select. Now select the emoji you want to use to react by tapping.
- You can also delete a reaction by tapping and holding the text together and then tapping the same reaction.
How Do I Like a Text Message on android phone with Third-Party Apps?
Most third-party messaging apps let you react to your texts. WhatsApp is a very good example.
As for WhatsApp, you need to update it to the latest version first. Here’s how you can do it:
- First, you open the Google Play Store.
- Then you have to find WhatsApp.
- Now click on the update button on the corner of the screen.
- Next, here’s how you’d use this application to react to a message:
- Then you open the Messages app and find the text you want to react to.
- Now grab it
- You will then see a popup with all the emoticons you have to react with.
- Then find the heart or whatever button you want to press and click on it.
Another third-party app that you can use to like the text is Instagram. All you have to do is open a DM, then double-tap the message of your choice.
This does not require you to run the latest version of Instagram.
How to turn on RCS messaging on an Android device?
To use Text Reactions as a texting tool, you need to enable RCS messaging on your phone.
While many people know about SMS and MMS messaging, RCS messaging is a great way to communicate over text.
It has the flexibility of MMS messaging, and it also has a lot of additional functionality and features, the most obvious of which is text reactions.
SMS and MMS messaging are so popular it doesn’t support text reactions or other advanced features.
If you want to use these features, you’ll need to make sure you and everyone you text have RCS messaging enabled. Here is how to do it.
- First, open the Messages app.
- Then tap the three dots at the top right of the screen, which opens the Settings drop-down window.
- Then you have to tap on Settings.
- After that tap on chat features.
- “Enable chat features now” must be toggled to turn it on. Some phones already have features that will be enabled already, so if it’s already toggled, it should be left as it is.
Can you love or like a text on an Android phone?
Adding a reaction to a text message isn’t too difficult using the Messages app:
Tap and hold the message you want to “like” or react to with an emoji. Now you have to choose which reaction emoji you want to use.
For this, you have to select any major that you like.
Can you like a text message on Samsung?
Tap and hold the text message with the reaction you want to change, and then tap a different reaction emoji to change the current one.
You have to remember that a good trick is if you accidentally reacted when you didn’t mean to or you chose the wrong reaction.
In this post, you learned how to like a message and even express your feelings using emojis. Also, you can easily share your feelings.