How to View Archived Messages on Messenger Android?
If you are struggling to find a particular chat conversation or message then most of the chances are that you will find these messages archived.
In this case, you don’t need to be worried because you can still view these archived messages on your android.
Your messenger chat will be moved to a different area known as Archived each time you archive a particular Facebook Messenger chat.
Here we will show you how to View Archived Messages on Messenger Android?.
Using the Website:
- First, you need to visit the home page of Facebook Messenger. Then you have to click on three from the top left screen.
- After this, you have to choose the option of archived chats.
- Now the left side will turn over and you will see all of your archived chats or conversation. You have to click on one of them to see the conversation. However, you must know that sending a message will move the chat back to your regular box.
- If you want to unarchive a specific conversation or chat you have to hover over the mouse over it from the left sidebar and then click on the three dots menu and just choose to Unarchive chat.
Using the Mobile App:
- Go to the messenger app from your android phone and just open it.
- Then you have to tap on your profile picture from the top-left corner.
- Choose the archived chats option from the options list.
- After this, you will get a list of archived conversations. Now you can open any of the conversations. Even it also allows you to send a message. However, if you will send a message it will move the chat back to your regular inbox.
- If you want you can also unarchive a particular conversation. Just tap and hold it. Then you have to choose the unarchived from the list that displays.
How To Archive A Chat In Facebook Messenger?
You can use both the Facebook Messenger website and the app to archive chats.
On the website
- Open the Facebook Messenger and go to it,s homepage. Then log in with your credentials.
- Then you have to find the conversation which you have to archive from the left sidebar.
- You will see a three dots circle hovering over the mouse over the conversation. The moment you archived the conversation it will disappear from that list.
In The Mobile App
- Open Facebook messenger from your android phone.
- After this login to Facebook Messenger by using the credentials.
- Then from the list, you have to search for the conversation you want to archive. Now just tap and hold this conversation.
- Choose archive when you see a menu.
How Do I Find Archived Messenger Messages On Android?
To view or find archived messenger messages on android follow the below instructions:
- First, you have to open the messenger app from your android.
- After this tap on the profile from the top screen.
- Then you have to select the ‘Archived Chats’ option.
- Now it will display all the archived conversations.
How Do I View Archived Messages On Messenger?
From the bottom of the message window, you have to choose ‘See All in Messenger. From the top left screen of the messenger window, you have to choose the settings option. After this, you have to choose the hidden chats. On the left pane, you will find all the archived messages.
How To Delete Archived Messages On Messenger?
Go to the Messenger app from your android and then tap on the profile section. After this, you have to visit the ‘Archived Chats’. You have to tap and hold a particular chat and choose the delete option. To delete the archived conversation you have to tap on delete once again.
How to find archived messages on Messenger Lite?
The process to find archived messages on Messenger lite is also the same. From your Messenger tap on the profile section. After this, you have to choose the archived chats option. You can find the archived chats along with other app options. Then you will get a list of all of your archived chats.
Sometimes you want to get a ride from some Messenger chats.
To do this you can completely delete them but the best option would be to archived them. Because through archiving your conversation will not be deleted but removed from the list.
Hope after reading this article you will know How to View Archived Messages on Messenger Android.