How to Unlock Android Phone if Forgot Pin?
If you have forgotten your phone password and are worried about how to unlock then there are many useful techniques to help you to how to unlock android phone if forgot pin.
Unlock With Smart Lock:
Smart Lock is an Android feature that allows you to ignore your lock screen security after following certain conditions. You can find it on most phones under Settings> Security> Smart Lock, or on Samsung Devices under Settings> Lock screen> Smart lock type.
- First, you need to enter your current lock password to make changes to the feature. Then you can select five possible choices to unlock your phone without a passcode
- Body detection: The phone detects that you are carrying it and automatically opens when it is in your hand or your pocket.
- Trusted Places: This item will also be very helpful in unlocking your phone when you are close to your chosen address.
- Reliable devices: will unlock your device when connected to a reliable Bluetooth device, such as your fitness tracker or car.
Trusted face: Face recognition is borrowed to unlock your android phone.
The Factory Reset:
Directly we come to the portion where we discuss the middle ground. But if all your data is backed up and there is nothing on your phone that is very important to you, then a factory reset is a great way to do it.
- To do this you are required to obey the points below
- Make sure your phone or tablet is at least 30% charged.
- Then you open the Settings app, scroll down and select Backup and Reset.
- Directly you have to hit on Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Phone.
- Now you have to select Delete Everything.
- If you have a Google password, you’ll be asked to enter it now.
- You will then need to log in to your Google Account to recover any lost data, and set a new password that you will remember.
How to Unlock Any mobile Phone Password with Android Unlocker?
DroidKit – Android Phone Unlocker is the most reliable and effective way to unlock Android phones. Your screen should be locked with a password, pattern, or fingerprint, so it can be easily removed in minutes.
Therefore, it will be the best option for you to remove the screen lock of any phone. You need to check out how DroidKit will help you to unlock locked Android phones without any password:
It all works for Android devices
This will allow you to unlock your Android phone without rooting.
You can download DroidKit to your computer, and then you will be able to easily unlock the locked phone with the steps given below.
- First, you have to launch the software and click on the unlock screen.
- In the next step, start unlocking your Android phone by connecting it via a USB cable.
- After the connection, DroidKit generates a configuration file for you. When finished, tap the Remove Now button.
- Then in this interface, select the device brand you want to unlock.
- Now you need to clear the cache partition on your device by putting your device in recovery mode
- In the last step, DroidKit starts the unlocking process immediately. You will have to wait for some time as this will make you see the entire screen lock removal page like below.
How to unlock the OPPO phone if you forgot the password?
- You can turn off your OPPO smartphone by pressing the power button for a few seconds
- After that, when your phone is switched off, you have to hold down the volume and power buttons for a few seconds.
- Then you will see the OPPO logo on the screen then you have to release all the buttons at once.
- You must select the language of your choice to select the volume button and the power button.
- Now you need to clear the data and cache by selecting twice and pressing the power button to confirm.
- After doing so, you must confirm the action by selecting ‘Yes’ with the power button.
Finally, press the power button to restart the device’s system using the volume buttons to scroll for ‘reboot’.
Unlock Locked Android Phone without Losing Data:
Android Device Manager is a great solution for users to unlock locked Android phones. This service can be accessed and used under the promise that Android Device Manager is activated on your Android device before it is locked. And your Android phone runs on Android 4.4 and above.
- The first step is to go to Google.com/android/devicemanager on your Mac / PC
- In the second step, in the Android Device Manager interface, you have to select the device that you want to unlock> click on the lock button> enter a temporary password> click on the lock button again.
- In the third step, if the process is successful, you will see a confirmation window with buttons.
- In the last step, you have to enter the temporary password that you have just set.
Unlock Android using Third-party Lock:
Now we come to the part where we talk about how to unlock android phone if forgot pin.
It’s very easy to use but it only works if you set the password through a third-party app instead of the built-in security system.
Then you have to use the power button to boot the device in safe mode and the device prompts you to reboot in safe mode. Now you have to tap OK.
The third party then temporarily removes the lock screen lock so that the app data can be easily cleared.
You do not need to worry if you forget the PIN of your Android device, because the following steps will solve your problem, but Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the best way to unlock an Android phone if you forget the PIN. There is a solution. This software is extremely quick and simple to use.