How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android To iPhone?
If you are switching from iPhone to an Android phone, it will be a bit difficult for you as you will not be able to carry backups of your WhatsApp chats with you.
The main reason for this is that both Android and iOS have backups in different formats. Here are some ways to how to transfer WhatsApp messages from android To iPhone?
How to Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone with Changing Account Feature?
- This requires that you carefully remove the old SIM card from the Android phone and insert your new SIM card on it.
- You should make sure that both the cards can receive calls or SMS after that.
- Now you need to start WhatsApp on your Android and go to its “Settings”> “Account”> “Change number”.
- Then to change the number on WhatsApp, you first have to go through the on-screen direction and touch “Next” to continue.
- Then you have to type both original and new phone numbers in the relevant fields.
Clicking “Next” sends a code to the old number, which is used on Android to enter for verification.
- Finally, you need to run a backup to the local storage with the new phone number. With it, you can take out the SIM card and insert it into the iPhone to complete the transfer procedure.
Can I Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android phone to iphone via Move to iOS?
- Before moving WhatsApp chats with Move to iOS, your new iPhone generates a private code. You need to enter the code on Android to make a successful connection.
In the first step, after downloading and installing, you have to run the Move to iOS app on the Android phone. Then click “Continue”> “Agree” to view the “Find your code” page.
- You must tap “Next” to proceed.
- The second step is to set up your iPhone with on-screen instructions. This shows to you the “transfer from Android phone screen. The transfer code will now appear.
- In the last step, you have to type in the code shown on your Android phone, and the connection is made between the two phones. Now you have to select your desired WhatsApp to transfer messages from Android to iPhone.
How to import iPhone WhatsApp messages to Android phones?
All you need to do is download all WhatsApp exports from your mail to your Android phone.
- First, you need to install a fresh copy of WhatsApp on your phone from the Play Store.
- After that, you have to open WhatsApp and go through the setup process.
- Then during the setup process, you get a hint that you want to ‘restore’ old chats, so you tap on ‘Restore’.
- When the restoration is complete, use your WhatsApp by pressing the next button.
This will move your chats. Now you set up your Android phone to keep taking automatic backups and save them to your Google Drive:
- All you have to do is open WhatsApp and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Then tap ‘Chats’ by tapping Settings.
- Now in the Chats section, select the ‘Chat Backup’ option and tap on the ‘Backup to Google Drive’ option.
- Then you select the backup frequency and time.
- Now select the Google Account in which you want to back up your chats.
- Finally, choose whether you want to add videos to your backup.
How to Transfer WhatsApp From Android phone to Android with Google Drive Method?
It is also possible to transfer WhatsApp data to a new Android phone using Google Drive.
- To do this, open WhatsApp on your old Android device.
- Then tap Menu> Settings> Chats> Chat Backup.
- Then select Backup Frequency by tapping Backup on Google Drive
- Now tap on Backup.
- In the second step, you will need to get WhatsApp messages from Google Drive on your new phone.
- Then install WhatsApp on your new phone. It is important to follow the instructions to verify your phone number. Now you need to click “Restore” to restore chats and media from Google Drive.
- This automatically backs up all your WhatsApp chats to Google Drive.
Switch WhatsApp Between iPhone and Android phone via iCareFone:
What is Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer?
Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer is software that lets you easily transfer data between iOS devices and Android devices.
It is also used to back up data or restore it from backup.
Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer lets you easily transfer WhatsApp from Android phone to iPhone.
It lets you backup, restores, and export WhatsApp chats contacts, and media files
Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer has many features:
It allows you to transfer WhatsApp and WhatsApp business between Android and iOS devices.
All you need is one click and WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business can be backed up or restored.
The line can also be transferred from Android phone to iPhone using Google Drive.
Can you transfer WhatsApp messages between iOS and Android?
Yes, recently WhatsApp announced that you can now easily copy your full WhatsApp history including media, conversations, and other types of data between iOS and Android.
This is a pleasant change to the app as until now there was no official procedure to transfer your WhatsApp conversations between two operating systems.
With this new featureteristic, you will never lose your vital pictures, messages, and other media when you shift from an iPhone to another Android device.
To transfer your WhatsApp messages from your iPhone to your Android device, all you need to do is to make sure you have the following stuff before you can begin with the actual process of transfer.
- An iPhone operating the latest stable version of iOS, the device that you mainly use WhatsApp in but you want to switch away from.
- An Android phone operating the latest version of Android is the device you expect to transfer your old WhatsApp chats to. Before the characteristic was announced during Samsung’s launch event for its new foldable, you may be eligible to get the transfer done in the Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 devices for now. Additional Galaxy smartphones will be the next in line to be eligible to use WhatsApp’s new transfer device and shortly, WhatsApp will surely support chat transfer between any iOS or Android device.
- Make sure, Both iOS and Android devices have the latest version of the WhatsApp app installed from the App Store and Play Store respectively.
WhatsApp on Android hasn’t been set up yet, implying you haven’t signed in using your mobile number. Although it is not confirmed at the moment, you may only be eligible to import your WhatsApp chats from an iPhone onto Android when you’re setting up WhatsApp for the first time on Android.
- A Lightning to USB-C cord for creating a physical connection between your iPhone and Android device. This is crucial because WhatsApp also offers a wireless router to transfer your chats between these two platforms.
Despite the fact there are many ways how to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone, it is effective to look at a reliable tool like iCareFone Transfer for transferring content if you’d like to rebuild chat history to WhatsApp on a new device of yours.
If you only like to backup your conversations, then Google Drive is a freely available and helpful.
How Do I Empty The Trash On My android phone?
How to Save Facebook Videos to Camera roll Android?