How To Send Multiple Photos From Android To iPhone?
In this article, we will tell you how to send multiple photos from android to iPhone.
Here are some of the best ways you can easily share photos with another device.
How to Transfer Android Photos to iPhone with Google Photos App?
If you’ve been using an Android device for a long time, you should know what the Google Photos app.
Using Google’s cloud service, you can sync your photos.
You can upload any photo from your device to your Google Cloud account from the Photos app.
This will keep your uploaded images in the cloud even if you delete them from your device’s local storage.
Follow the steps below how to send multiple photos from android to iPhone with Google Photos.
- First, you need to install the Google Photos app on your Android.
- Then launch the Play Store app on an Android device and if you don’t already have one, you need to install the Google Photos app. You need to launch the app and sign in using your Google Account.
- The next step is to launch the settings in the Google Photos app on your device. Once
- you’ve signed in to your Google Account, tap on the three horizontal lines above, and then select the option that says Settings. This will take you to the settings panel.
- Then access the backup and sync settings in the app.
You have several settings options to choose from. Now you have to find this option and tap on it in which you are told that the backup and sync is what you are looking for.
- You will then need to take a backup of Google Photos for your device and turn on sync.
- Now you need to turn the toggle on position for backup and sync. This will enable the photo sync feature on your Android device.
- Then you have to wait for the Android photos to be uploaded.
- After that, you have to wait for all the pictures to be uploaded.
- Then you have to open Google Photos on your iPhone.
- You need to launch the App Store on your iPhone and install the Google Photos app
- When you enable the backup and sync option in Google Photos on your iPhone, your iPhone will download the photos that you have uploaded to the service from your Android phone. As soon as the download is complete, you will now find your Android photos on your iPhone.
how to send multiple photos from android to iPhone via SHAREit?
Here we will thank SHAREit. This is a premium file-sharing service that has to support multiple platforms.
This allows you to transfer files from one OS to another quickly and easily. To do this, attend the points below.
- You can download and install SHAREit on both devices (Android and iPhone).
- After that, you have to launch the application and choose the avatar and name to configure it.
- Then both devices need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once the two devices are connected, both the sender and the receiver will appear on the screen.
- You must select the images to be transferred at the end and click SEND or OK.
How to Transfer Android Photos to iPhone with Using Photo Transfer App?
Now we come to the part where we talk about the middle ground.
Following are the steps to transfer photos from Android to iPhone using your Photo Transfer app.
All you have to do is download and install the app on both the devices
Instructions for the sending device:
- First, you need to launch the app then click on the “Send” button.
- Then tap the “Other Devices” button.
- Then click SELECT to select the images you want to move.
Instructions for the receiving device:
- First, you launch the app then click on the “receive ” button.
- Then tap the ‘Refresh Devices’ button to find the sender’s device on the network.
- Now you have to select the Android device with the photos and tap on “GET Photos” to start the photo transfer process.
How to Transfer Android Photos to iPhone via Wi-Fi?
Having a file manager on your mobile devices can help users in many ways.
It plays a significant role in storing, copying, moving, deleting, and renaming fewer and fewer folders on the phone.
This feature is only for Android devices as the iPhone does not have it yet.
You must download the Filemaster transfer photos from your Android device to your iPhone.
The Filemaster specifically designed to not only manage files on your iPhone but also to transfer data between your iPhone and other devices.
Wi-Fi is essential for all this.
- You must first download the Filemaster installed app, then launch the File Master app on your iPhone.
- Now click on the “More” icon. Again choose “Wi-Fi Transfer” from the popup menu.
- Then on the Wi-Fi transfer screen, to get the iPhone Wi-Fi address, you have to toggle on the Wi-Fi option.
- Now you need to make sure that your android device is connected to the wireless network to which your iPhone is connected.
- You will also need to open an Internet browser on your Android device to access the wireless transfer address. After all, you have easy access to every folder from your iPhone file manager.
How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone by Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is the best way to send multiple photos from android to iPhone.
- All you have to do is click on the Settings app on both phones.
- Then select the Bluetooth option.
- Another way to access the Bluetooth option is to slide your hand down from the top screen and click directly from the drop-down panel.
- You should then check the “Visible for another device” option to make both devices visible to each other.
- Then go to the file manager app on your Android device and click on it.
- Now find the DCIM folder and click on it.
- You can then tap and hold an image to check it out, doing so automatically creates a checkbox for the rest of the images, although some devices do not have the option to add blank checkboxes.
- You can click on all the images or if you do not want to move them all, select the images of your choice.
- Now make sure you plug in both your Android device and iPhone to your laptop.
- Taping your “Start” button will bring up a popup with two phone icons. If your devices are properly connected, they will hurt in this window.
- After doing so select the “Share” icon, it will bring up a list of options, you have to find the Bluetooth option and select it.
- The list of visible devices on the Android device will pop up, then you have to select your iPhone.
- When you select the iPhone, a transfer request will appear indicating acceptance of the transfer. You see the progress bar by clicking “Accept” when each image is moved at a time.
There are many ways you can send multiple photos from android to iPhone.
But the methods we have mentioned are the most effective.
With these methods, you can easily transfer photos from your Android mobile to your iPhone.