In Android ques, you will learn from this article how to recover permanently deleted videos from android.
Here we are going to tell you the five best solutions by which you can easily recover your deleted files.
How to Recover deleted videos from Google Drive?
If you have backed up your videos to Google Drive, it is possible to restore deleted videos from Google Drive to your Android device without a computer.
- For this, you first need to open the Google Drive web page or login to your Google Drive app on your device with the same account you use for backup.
- In the second step, you will see the videos that you have backed up with Google Drive.
- Then select the photos and videos you want to restore and download them to your device.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone with a Computer?
With Android data recovery software you can recover deleted videos from your phone memory Android data recovery tool – EaseUS MobiSaver offers you a desktop program for Android data recovery.
By installing it on your PC, you can recover photos, videos, contacts, and other types of content lost from your Android phone due to various reasons.
You need to download the desktop-based EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and install it on your computer.
- For this, you need to connect your Android device to your computer and run EaseUS MobiSaver. Hit on the “Start” button to proceed.
- The next step is to scan the Android phone to find all existing and lost data.
- Then scan to find lost videos.
- Then select the data you want to recover by previewing and transferring data from an Android phone to a PC. Finally, you can click the “Recover” button to restore the selected data to the PC once.
- Finally, you can save a copy of these videos as a backup on your computer and transfer them to your Android phone for reuse.
Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Google Photos On Android phone:
Videos or photos are automatically saved to Google Photos if the app is connected to your Google account.
It can easily recover permanently deleted videos from Android phones without root.
Here’s how to recover permanently deleted videos from Android:
- Open your Google Photos app on Android.
- In the second step, click on the “Menu” option that you will see at the top left corner of the screen.
- Then tap on “Trash” to select the photos and videos you want to recover.
- Finally, press the “Restore” option.
how to recover deleted videos from an android phone without a computer?
Below are some methods to recover deleted videos from Android phones without a computer
- The first of these methods is that you can use a data recovery tool like Recova.
- The next method is to try and recover videos from the internal storage of the Android phone.
- Thirdly, if the videos are stored on a cloud storage service, your videos may be recovered in the same way.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Videos using Recently Deleted Folder?
Most Android users store their valuable videos or other data on their mobile phones.
But it often happens that while watching a video you may inadvertently press the delete option. What happens is that your video file goes to the bin/recently deleted folder.
You can recover videos from the recently deleted option by following these instructions:
- First, you need to go to the Gallery app >> Albums >> Recently Deleted folder.
- Then select the video files you want to recover.
- After that click on “Restore Option” to get the deleted videos back to their original location.
- But getting these missing videos from the deleted folders is possible only when you have turned on the “Backup and Sync Option“.
Which app is best for recovering deleted videos?
Listed below are the 8 best software for Android video recovery
Best Video Recovery App for Android – Tenor Share Reverse Data for Android.
- iSkysoft Android Data Recovery.
- EaseUs MobiSaver for Android.
- My Jade Android Data Recovery.
- Piriform Recuva.
- Dumpster Bin File Recovery.
- Undelete apps of root users.
- Disk digger.
How to recover permanently deleted videos from my Android device?
For this, you need to scroll down and find the “Recently Deleted” option and tap on it. In the Deleted Videos folder, you will see recently deleted videos.
Now select the videos you want to recover. Finally, tap on the “Recover” option to restore deleted videos.
How to recover permanently deleted videos on my Android device without root?
Follow the below-mentioned method to recover deleted videos from Android internal memory.
- First, you need to go to “Settings” on an Android phone and “Account”.
- Sign in with your account.
- Now tap on “Backup & Restore”, and “Restore” must be clicked.
- Finally, select the backup from which you want to restore your lost videos.
How do I recover permanently deleted videos from Samsung phones?
See below how to delete videos from Samsung in recycle bin:
- On your Samsung phone, hit on the Gallery app.
- Then tap on the three-dot settings icon.
- Now tap on the Recycle Bin.
- You will then find all your recently deleted videos here
- Finally, select the videos you want and get them back.
The Bottom Line:
Hope you have learned from this article how to recover permanently deleted videos from your Android device.
But still the best way to avoid data loss is to back up your precious files regularly.