How To Open RTF File On Android 2022?
An RTF file extension file is a rich text format file. Rich Text Files (RTF) can be opened in almost every text editor or word processor, including Google Docs and Microsoft Word. In this article, you will learn the easiest ways to open RTF files on Android.
How To Open RTF File On Android With RTF Readers?
RTF files are supported by Windows OS, Mac OS, and Linux because they have their built-in system for opening these files.
But when it comes to opening RTF files on tablets, mobile phones, or any type of Android device, it’s not easy at all.
Sometimes you have to work on it to open RTF file formats on Android devices.
But there is a way.
You will find many applications on the Google Play Store for opening RTF files on Android devices.
All you need to do is spend some time on the Play Store, and then you will easily choose an app.
An app called FullReader is great for opening RTF files on Android.
It works very easily.
This app supports the most used file formats.
Therefore, this app is helpful not only in RTF format but also in many other formats.
Method 1: Cool Reader
Another great app that allows you to open RTF files on Android is called Cool Reader.
The app is very useful with useful features like text search, text to speech, table of contents, bookmarks, hyphenation dictionaries, and support for online catalogs.
Not only can you open RTF files on Android with this app but it also supports other formats including TXT, DOC, and HTML.
Cole Reader also supports additional fonts and two different profiles.
- First, you need to download and install Cool Reader on your Android phone. You can find it via the Google Play Store button below.
- Then make sure you have the RTF file safe on your Android device. If the file is on your PC, you need to transfer it to your Android device via a micro USB cable.
- Now using any file manager go to the folder where the RTF file is on your Android device and then tap on it. Cole Reader will open it. If your RTF file doesn’t open directly with the app, follow step 4 to open it manually from the Cool Reader app.
- Launch the Cole Reader app and tap on the icon below Browse File System. Go to the folder where the RTF file is stored on your device and tap on it. Cool Reader will directly open the RTF file.
Method 2: AlReader
AlReader is a very advanced reader app that lets you easily read RTF files on your Android.
In addition to RTF, the app also supports other major text formats, such as DOCX, DOC, and TXT.
The app also supports text-to-speech and network libraries.
AlReader also supports 3D paging animation, bookmarks, text labeling, and external dictionaries.
- First, download and install AlReader on your Android tablet or smartphone. You can download the app via the Google Play Store button below
- Make sure the RTF file is saved on your Android phone. If you have the file on your computer, you need to transfer it to your Android device using a micro USB cable.
- With the use of some file manager, go to the folder where the RTF file is collected on your Android and then tap on it. already will open the file automatically.
- The file can similarly be mistaken by launching the AlReader app. Open already and tap on the menu button in the top left corner. Now press Open Book. Click Open File, now tap the folder where the RTF file is saved.
What Is An RTF File?
RTF files are “multi-text format” or “rich text format”.
Microsoft Corporation has made this a cross-platform document.
RTF files can also read and save documents through word processing applications.
The RTF paid tens of dollars to Microsoft for standard documents because they were the standard documents of Microsoft Corporation.
On the other hand, the rich text format file format is becoming increasingly popular.
Nowadays, virtually every operating system has an RTF-opening program with additional features.
Which app can open an RTF file?
Rich Text Files (RTF) can be opened in any text editor or word processor, including Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
If you have an RTF File on your Android device or iPhone, only upload it to Google Drive and hit open it.
Can I convert RTF to PDF on my phone?
- Open the RTF file by installing it in the PDF app. Now go to Google Play App Store and find the RTF file in PDF, install it on your Android phone and then open the app.
- Upload your RTF file.
- Finally, Download the created PDF.
Can Google Docs open an RTF file?
Go to Google Drive and watch for the upload icon.
When you click on it, select Select Files. RTF file and click open.
How can I view the RTF file?
Most operating systems have a built-in editor whose job is to open RTF files.
Unless you install anything other (such as Microsoft Word), those apps will be the default for opening RTF files on android.
This article will be extremely valuable for you.
Here are the biggest ways to “open an RTF file on android”.
You can open it with the built-in application as it does not require opening a browser or installing software.