How to Open MOBI Files on Android in few seconds?
Want to read ebooks on your Android tablet or smartphone?
Do you have many eBooks in mobile file format on your mobile and do you want to read them?
And you are having difficulty opening the MOBI file.
Are you looking for a simple method to open MOBI files on Android?
If so, you’ve reached a good point. Continue reading How to Open MOBI Files on Android.
- How to open a MOBI file on an android device using Cool Reader?
- Download eReader Prestigio from the Play Store.
- How to open the MOBI file on Android?
- Download and Install Moon+ Reader on Android?
- Open MOBI Files with ReadEra.
- What Is a MOBI File?
How to open a MOBI files on an android device using Cool Reader?
Cool Reader is very easy to find on Google Play Store.
It is a very popular ebook reader and it also supports various file formats.
The app also has a built-in file manager and allows you to easily access your recent books. In addition, it supports different languages as well as allows you to edit things like brightness, fonts, and textures.
- First, you download and install the app.
- Now browse the files.
- You have to open the app and tap on the icon below then browse the file system.
- Finally, you open your file.
Now you have to go to the folder where the Moby eBook file is stored and tap on it.
Download eReader Prestigio from the Play Store.
This is an app that supports many eBook file types.
It’s free. MOBI Here’s how to open it:
- First, you need to open the Play Store.
- Now we have to find an ere-reader reader Then you have to tap on eReader Prestige: Book Reader, Tap Install.
- Now you have to open eReader Prestigio. The icon of this app is like an open book in a drawer.
- Then tap on Drop. It is discovered in the deeper right corner of the screen.
- ≡ The menu has to be tapped. This appears in the upper left corner of the mobile screen.
- Now tap on the files. It comes with a folder icon.
- Then browse to the folder in which you have placed the MOBI file. For example, if it is on the SD card, you have to tap your SD card, then open the folder in which the file is stored.
- Finally, tap the MOBI file. This will open MOBI in eReader Prestigio.
How to open the MOBI files on Android?
You need to install the Kindle app for the Android app.
- If you are already registered you will need to sign in to your Amazon account.
- Then attach your Android device to your PC via USB cable.
- When you connect it, your Android device will appear as a folder or drive. Drag and drop the eBook (MOBI) into the Kindle folder on the computer.
- The USB cable must then be safely removed by selecting “Safely Remove Mass Storage” (Windows PC) or “Eject” (Mac PC).
- You will now find eBooks in the Kindle Library on Kindle for Android.
To do this, make sure you have Amazon’s Kindle app for Android installed on your Android device.
- The Kindle for Android app needs to be launched.
- Now you select “Start reading”. Yet, sign in with an Amazon account.
- Then exit the Kindle for Android app.
- Download the attached MOBI file by email.
- Now you need to find the MOBI file on your device.
- Then copy the Moby file and paste it under the Kindle folder (folder created by Amazon’s Kindle for Android app)
- Launch the Kindle for Android app. All particular books are shown under “Device”.
- You will now see your eBook in the Kindle app.
Download and Install Moon+ Reader on Android
If the methods mentioned above do not work well on your Android smartphone, then this is a very advanced app that allows you to open MOBI files on Android.
Moon+ Reader is another free and powerful MOBI file reader for opening MOBI files.
This will permit you to handily open MOBI files on an Android device.
It can be downloaded and installed for free from the Play Store Moon+ Reader.
However, Moon + Reader comes with a lot of ads. If you don’t like the ads, I can install the Lithium Reader app instead.
- First, you have to open the Moon + Reader app and then go to My Files.
- Then you have installed the Moon + Reader app and opened the app. In the Moon + Reader app, you have to open the sidebar menu by tapping on the hamburger menu icon. In the sidebar menu, you find a lot of options and you have to click on the “My Files” option in the Moon + Reader app.
- Now you need to go to the folder containing the MOBI files.
- You can easily find a list of folders from your internal storage in the My Files section. You want to unlock the folder that includes the MOBI files.
- Finally, to open MOBI files on Android, you have to tap on the MOBI file.
- You will now find your downloaded or saved MOBI file in this folder. Tap the MOBI file to open your MOBI files on your Android phone. Your file will now open.
Open MOBI Files on Android with ReadEra:
Now let’s see how to open MOBI files using the ReadEra eBook Reader app for Android. This is another great MOBI file reader for Android that you can use for free.
You will need to download ReadEra from the Play Store.
You can find the ‘Red Era’ by clicking here or opening the Play Store.
Now you have to open the app and tap the browse button to find all the MOBI files on your device.
From the menu category, you can enter numerous sections like folders, downloads, collections, etc.
- If you can find it by downloading it through ReadEra.
- Then from the list, tap on the name of the book you want to read.
- It will now open your specific MOBI file through the ReadEra app.
- The reader app is great for opening MOBI files on Android. This is a great option for both Android smartphones as well as tablets.
How to view MOBI files online on android?
- To upload or drag and drop a file you have to click inside the file drop area.
- When the file is uploaded, you are sent to the Weaver application.
- Now you have to scroll down or use the menu to navigate between pages. Zoom out or zoom in page view.
- Pages in the source file must be downloaded in PDF or PNG format.
What Is a MOBI File?
A MOBI file is created for mobile — or eReader— devices.
Current Kindle formats (AZW3, KFX, and) KF8 are based on MOBI, a proprietary format used exclusively on Kindle devices.
In fact, with the MOBI format, files can be opened directly on your Kindle – for that you have to send them to your Kindle first.
From which program do Moby files open?
Since MOBI is such an eBook format, most free desktop eReader programs can open and view them; such as Caliber, FBReader, Mobipocket Reader, MOBI File Reader, etc.
How do I convert the Moby file to PDF?
Here’s how to convert MOBI to PDF.
- The first step is to upload the mobile files from the computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL, or by dragging it to the page.
- Now Select “To PDF” and choose PDF or any other format that will meet your needs.
- Now you can download your PDF file on android.
Where are MOBI files stored on Android?
- You can find them in the app drawer under the open book icon.
- You have to click on the menu. Then tap on Files.
- Finally, go to the folder containing the MOBI file.
How do I view the MOBI file?
- Save the Moby file in a place that is easily accessible.
- Need to download and install Kindle for PC. (you will need an Amazon account.)
- Finally, go to the Moby file that you have saved, now right-click, select ‘OpenWid’> ‘Kindle for PC’ and the e-book opens.
How do I open the MOBI file online?
Any modern browser can be used to view MOBI files, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
In this article, you have learned some ways to read MOBI files on Android Devices.
Because Android does not support MOBI files locally, we need to use third-party apps to open MOBI File on android.
There are a good number of eBook readers for Android that support MOBI files.
We have also mentioned above the readers who support you in opening MOBI files.
Easy ways to open a PPTX file in Android in 2022?
How to Open exe File in Android?