How To Make a Video Your Wallpaper Android?
In this article, you will learn how to convert a video to wallpaper on your Android phone.
How to set a video as the wallpaper on most Androids?
If you want to set a video as the wallpaper on your Android phone, you need to download the app from Google Play Store. You will find some apps that can do this. To view the list, you’ll need to search for “Video Wallpapers” on the Google Play Store.
- First, you download the video live wallpaper from the Google Play Store.
- Then start the video live wallpaper and tap on “Choose Video” from the main screen.
- In the third step, from the list of videos saved in your gallery, select the video that you want to use.
- The next step is to use the controls at the bottom of the screen to select the part of the video that you want to convert to your wallpaper. You drag the start and end points, and the “Play” button can be used to preview it.
- Then tap the “Preview” button at the top right of the screen.
- Now if the aspect ratio is not correct, you have to tap the “Settings” icon at the top right of the screen and tap “Scale Fit”. Then go back to the preview by tapping the “Preview” icon on the top right.
- After all, if you’re satisfied, tap “Set wallpaper” at the bottom of the screen. Now in the popup, select whether you want to set the video as wallpaper only on the home screen or select this option on the home screen and lock screen.
Using the Video to Wallpaper App:
You install the Video to Wallpaper app. If you want to convert a video or GIF into a live wallpaper, you might want to consider using a free app called “Video (. GIF ؛ MP4) in Wallpaper.” To download the app, find Video to Wallpaper on the Play Store and download it.
- Open after installing the Video to Wallpaper app.
- Then tap +.
- Now you have to tap on select.
- Then select a video or GIF. Add the name of the video or GIF to the “Add Wallpaper” window.
- Then you have to tap OK.
- Tap Apply to your new wallpaper. A popup window appears, indicating that you have to select “Video to Wallpaper” in the next view.
- You have to tap OK to continue. The next screen is where you have to search for “Video to Wallpaper”.
- In the next step, tap the video on the wallpaper.
- Then tap on Set Wallpaper.
- Finally, choose where to put the new wallpaper. All you have to do is tap on the home screen to add the video wallpaper to your home screen. You can also select the lock screen.
Your video wallpaper will now appear on your screen.
How to Set a Video as Live Wallpaper on Samsung Phones?
On Samsung Galaxy phones, video can be set as lock screen wallpaper or background.
To set the lock screen as wallpaper you have to go to the gallery and select the video file that you want to put as your wallpaper.
Tap the menu icon (three dots) and select “Lock Screen” followed by “Set as Wallpaper”. If the video is too long, you will be asked to crop the video.
You can trim it by tapping the “Trim” button.
Best Video Live Wallpaper Apps:
If your phone doesn’t have this feature, the following third-party apps can also help you set your personal or favorite videos as live wallpapers on your Android device.
VideoWall is a great option for a third-party app that allows you to set the video as a live wallpaper.
After installing this app you have to open it, then select the video that you want to use as wallpaper.
You need to set things up to be customizable, such as turning audio on or off and, importantly, how you scale it.
Video Live Wallpaper:
The video live wallpaper app can be found on the Google Play Store which is a free app. When you have installed this app, you have to open the app and tap on the gallery option to select your video. Set the preview of the selected video by tapping on the “Set Live Wallpaper” option. This app includes features like audio mute, loop video, and much more. The “Loop Video” option has to be enabled, otherwise, the video will not play again after playing only once.
What Is a Video Wallpaper:
Video wallpapers can also be called live wallpapers, animating the background of your phone or showing a short video clip.
Live Wallpapers It is possible to move the phone beyond standard, static wallpapers. Most smartphones already have live wallpapers.
You can also create your custom live wallpaper from any video.
How can I use Tick Tick Video as my wallpaper on my Android phone?
In the TikTok video, you have to tap on the option share (arrow).
Then scroll down until you find the set as wallpaper. Choose Wallpaper Set> Home Screen or Home Screen and Lock Screen
Do live wallpapers affect battery life?
Live wallpapers that are pre-installed are best for battery life. But most wallpapers can severely affect your phone’s battery life.
Most of these are manually created video wallpapers or those used by third-party apps.
You may want to consider using Live Wallpaper, you need to check its usage under “Settings -> Battery” to see how it will affect your battery life.
From this article you will have learned how to set live wallpaper on your Android phone, now you have to look at these wallpaper changer apps and live weather apps.
You could also consider using screen recording apps to create videos that you can set as wallpaper.