How to Have Youtube Play in Background Android?
YouTube is one of the most popular platforms in the world, with easy access to tutorials, TV shows, and even the latest music videos.
But it’s not just about watching. Sometimes you just want to listen to or watch YouTube in the background while you’re busy with something else on your phone.
In this article, we’ll talk about that, how to have YouTube play in background android
Use Desktop Mode on Android:
The easiest way to run YouTube in the background is to use the desktop version of YouTube on your Chrome browser. Below we will talk about how it works.
- You can open Chrome and enter https://m.youtube.com to find the mobile version of YouTube.
- Once you’ve found the video you want to play, you’ll need to tap three vertical dots at the top right of the screen to select the desktop.
- Then after the site is refreshed, you have to press the start button to play the video. Switch apps, or else put your screen in silent mode to pause the video.
- Then swipe down to find the video in your settings and press play to reach the control center.
- Finally, turn off your screen, or switch to another app to keep YouTube running.
Put YouTube in the background with Chrome:
Google Chrome is one of the most used browsers by Android users and it is very popular. Thanks to its hundreds of features, Chrome has added several enhancements that set it apart from other well-known features.
You can easily find this application from Play Store, it is a free application and it is likely that you already have it on your mobile or you have already installed it, if not access the store It would be better to do. It weighs relatively little, while it can run on any phone with at least 1 GB of RAM, but it is difficult for you to use.
To watch/listen to YouTube in the background in Google Chrome, follow these instructions:
- First, open the Google Chrome browser on your phone.
- Then youtube.com must be entered in the web address.
- Then use a search engine to put any song or video you want to watch or listen to in the background.
- Now minimize the application. All you have to do is listen to the playback. You can open the screen and play if it has been blocked, except if you want to do something else on the phone.
- You can continue with the video as well, if you keep the application in the background it will usually show up in a smaller format. If you just want to hear it, at least the app will have to wait until you close the tab.
Playing videos with Firefox (Android):
To play YouTube videos in the background on Android with Firefox, you need to follow the steps below.
- First, you need to launch Firefox as you would normally do, then go to the YouTube website and make sure to type “youtube.com” in the URL entry, because youtube will appear in Google search results. Tapping usually opens this app.
- In the second step, you have to go to the video that you want to play in the background.
- You must then go to the Settings menu by tapping on the three dots in the upper right corner of the window.
- Now tap on the desktop site request.
- Finally, start playing the video and swipe up to close your browser.
How to get YouTube to play in the background on an Android phone?
All you have to do is go to Settings (three dots in the top right corner) and tap on the Desktop tab.
This sends you to YouTube’s desktop site. Now playing any music video you want to play here when you use other apps or want to turn off the screen, it will play in the background until you close it.
How do I keep the YouTube app playing on the Android screen?
The first time you lock the screen, the music playback stops. However, now that you have the playback control button on your lock screen, all you have to do is press the ‘play’ button, turn off the screen and start listening to YouTube.
How do I place YouTube videos in the corner of my screen?
You will need to right-click again to bring up the Chrome menu we are looking for.
Now as soon as you get the Chrome menu, you have to click on the “Image in Image” option.
This will move the video to a small window in the lower-left corner of your screen.