Are you facing complications in loading websites with interactive elements such as shopping carts?
- Navigate via your android phone’s “Apps” locate the “browser” icon in the menu and then click it.
- So when the browser window pops up, click on the Menu icon. You can furthermore touch the Menu button of your Android phone to do this.
- Open Menu Icon and tap “Settings”.
- Below the “Settings” tab, find the “Advanced” section and tap the option “Sites and downloads”.
- So now you can just quit the page to save the settings.
- All you have to do is go to the “Apps” menu and touch the “Chrome” icon.
- Then tap the 3 dot menu icon and select the “Settings” option.
- Now you have to scroll down the screen to the “Advanced” section and select “Content Settings” from the list.
Open the browser
Open the Configuration page.
- You should be aware that changes to this page interfere with your browser.
This powerful language is a web standard that is supported on most Android devices such as Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, ZTE, Huawei, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Google Pixel, One Plus, and most browsers of Motorola.
- First, click on the “Apps” option on your phone. Then select the “Browser” option.
- Then click “Menu” in the browser and select “Settings”.
- Then select “Advanced” from the settings screen.
- First, from the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Then tap on the Internet.
- Now you have to tap on the menu icon at the top right.
- Then tap on Settings.
- Now tap on Advance.
How to view HTML files on Android?
- To do this you need to go to the .html file using the Android built-in file manager.
- Then hold down the file until it appears as selected.
- Then on the upper bar, three dots have to be pressed.
- Then in the menu that opens, press “Open with”
- Now you can choose which app to select to open the file, now you choose any browser.