Are you facing complications in loading websites with interactive elements such as shopping carts?
- Navigate via your android phone’s “Apps” locate the “browser” icon in the menu and then click it.
- So when the browser window pops up, click on the Menu icon. You can furthermore touch the Menu button of your Android phone to do this.
- Open Menu Icon and tap “Settings”.
- Below the “Settings” tab, find the “Advanced” section and tap the option “Sites and downloads”.
- So now you can just quit the page to save the settings.
- All you have to do is go to the “Apps” menu and touch the “Chrome” icon.
- Then tap the 3 dot menu icon and select the “Settings” option.
- Now you have to scroll down the screen to the “Advanced” section and select “Content Settings” from the list.
Open the browser
Open the Configuration page.
- You should be aware that changes to this page interfere with your browser.
This powerful language is a web standard that is supported on most Android devices such as Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, ZTE, Huawei, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Google Pixel, One Plus, and most browsers of Motorola.
- First, click on the “Apps” option on your phone. Then select the “Browser” option.
- Then click “Menu” in the browser and select “Settings”.
- Then select “Advanced” from the settings screen.
- First, from the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Then tap on the Internet.
- Now you have to tap on the menu icon at the top right.
- Then tap on Settings.
- Now tap on Advance.
How to view HTML files on Android?
- To do this you need to go to the .html file using the Android built-in file manager.
- Then hold down the file until it appears as selected.
- Then on the upper bar, three dots have to be pressed.
- Then in the menu that opens, press “Open with”
- Now you can choose which app to select to open the file, now you choose any browser.
How To Send Multiple Photos From Android To iPhone?
How To Retrieve Blocked Messages On Android?