How to Customize Your Aps on Android?
Changing app icons on a smartphone completely changes the personality of your phone.
And the good thing is that it’s easy to do. We will tell you how to customize your apps on Android in this article.
We will tell you step-by-step instructions about it.
How do you change the look of your apps on an Android phone?
Below is how to change individual icons on your Android phone.
- For this, you need to find the app icon which you want to change. You press and hold the app icon until a pop-up appears.
- Then select “Edit”.
- Now the following popup window will show you the app icon as well as the name of the application.
- In the next step, to select a different icon, tap on the app icon. A different choice can then be made from the available choices.
- If you don’t like the default selection, you can download the icon pack from the Play Store.
How do I Change the Size of Icons on an Android Phone?
One of the reasonable features of Android phones is the ability to customize practically anything.
Also, there are numerous paths to apply custom icons.
Before app icons can be changed, you must download and install a custom icon set. You can bring it from Google Play.
Here’s how to install them:
- Find a set of icons you like on the Google Play Store.
- You can search for custom icons by typing them in the search bar.
- After finding the icon set you like, tap the entry in the search results and tap the green Install button.
- Then wait for it to finish and go back to the home screen or tap Open.
Change app icons via custom launcher
Another option you have is a launcher that lets you customize your phone’s home screen.
In it, you get a wide variety of launchers. We will tell you how to configure Nova Launcher and how it is possible to change your phone’s icons with it.
- For this, you need to download a custom launcher.
- Then you download Nova Launcher for Android devices.
- In the next step, you follow the on-screen setup instructions.
- After you have downloaded the launcher, open the Nova Launcher app and follow the on-screen setup instructions.
- Now go back to the home screen.
- After that, go back to the home screen. It will ask you if you want to switch to Nova Launcher’s home screen or tap the app icon again to switch.
- Then tap on the “Nova Settings” icon.
- To change your app icons, you need to tap on the “Nova Settings” icon to open them.
- Then by selecting “Look and Feel”, select “Icon Style” on the following menu screen.
- Now tap on “Icon Theme”.
- Tap on “Icon Theme” to switch between different themes installed on your phone.
How do I Get Custom App Icons on a Samsung with Galaxy Themes?
To apply Samsung phone app icons, you need to download a theme pack from the Galaxy Themes app.
Here’s how to install app icons with Galaxy Themes:
- You need to open the Galaxy Themes app or go to Settings > Themes. If you are not already logged in, hit the menu button in the top left & press the profile button to do so. If you do not have a Samsung account, build one
- Then tap the icons button below to find the icon pack you want.
- Then go to Settings > Themes > Icons on the Samsung Galaxy device
- Now tap on the icon pack and select the download button at the bottom of the screen to open the store page. This will start the download.
- You have to stay for it to complete.
- If you want to apply the icon pack immediately, you have to tap the Apply button, which replaced the download option.
Can you c ng the app icons on Samsung phones?
If you’ve gotten custom app icons on your phone, you’ll know that you usually need Android launchers first to do so, as native apps don’t support third-party app icon packs.
How can I change my app icon?
Selecting the app you want a new icon for, then choose an icon on the next screen to customize its appearance.
Under Icons, you’ll see icons that match any icon packs you’ve installed.
You can tap on that icon pack name to make it possible to choose from another in its library.
How do you add images as the icon of an app?
- You have to tap on the photo icon or tap on Add New.
- Then tap OK after setting the size for the icon.
- Now select the image you want to use for the app. Crop the image and tap OK.
How do I create an app icon theme?
- Go to Settings > App Management > Default Apps > Launcher.
- Then open the Icon Pack Studio app and click on the New button below the search bar. An icon type should be selected from Adaptive, Minimal, and Text.