Finding hidden Text messages on android can be troublesome, so in this article we will tell you about how do you find hidden text messages on android with the best methods.
Find hidden applications in the app drawer.
- To do this you need to tap three dots in the upper right corner of the screen, from the app drawer.
- Then tap Hide Apps.
- Then you get a list of hidden apps from the app list. If no option is found then the Hide Apps option is missing, which means that no app is hidden.
Here’s how to find the secret vault:
- Early, you require to open the Facebook Messenger application.
- Also hit “Settings” in the bottom right corner.
- Then you have to select the “People” option.
- This is followed by “Message Requests.”
- Tap the “View filtered requests” option, which is below any request you have.
How do I make my text message on Android?
- First, you download the message locker.
- Then download and install the application by sending a message from Google Play Store.
- Then open the application.
- Make a pin with it. Then for now you need another example or PIN to hide your instant message, SMS, and MMS.
- Then confirm the PIN and set the recovery.
- Finally, a pattern has to be created
The application must be selected.
The general personal messaging application used on android:
We will now talk about the most popular hidden message shipping applications.
WhatsApp is a Find Hidden Text Messages application on Android device.
It has private chat and message locking features.
Facebook is also a messaging application. Which has over 2.38 billion active monthly users.
Viber Pioneer is a private and encrypted chat messaging application. It offers a secret chat. Where you can finish reading the message. It also allows users to set a passcode or Touch ID to protect their conversations.
It can automatically disappear after reading a message. Shake to Lock has unique features. Where users can lock the application just by shaking their devices.
How Do I Keep Text Private On My Android?
We first need to understand how phone users hide messages on Android.
Here are many methods to hide text messages on Android phone.
This is made possible by the built-in app lock feature.
This is called a secondary authentication on the phone’s screen lock.
Android offers people a separate lock on other installed apps, including the SMS app.
Additionally, you can use the built-in archiving feature. It allows people to hide messages from the app without deleting them.
- To do this, you just slide the left/right message or the conversation you want to archive.
- You can choose to keep your texts private by using the Message Hide app for Android.
- Third-party private messaging apps are the best way to hide hidden texting app messages. Such apps use end-to-end encryption.
Can you hide a text conversation on Android?
Messages allow you to save conversations so you can hide them from the home screen without deleting them.
The conversation you are about to hide has to be tapped.
Now find a list of icons at the top of the screen.
You have to tap the folder with the arrow pointing downwards.
You see in your messages.
Then you have to find the thread of the message.
Then swipe left.
If you have hidden information, you have the option to “show alerts” instead of hiding it.
Can I Recover Deleted Text Messages From My Android Phone Without Application?
- Recover Deleted Text Without Root On Android.
You must first download and launch FoneDog and then connect to a PC.
- Directly you require enabling USB debugging mode.
- Then you have to select the message files to retrieve and scan on Android.
- Again you need to preview and retrieve messages on Android.
How Can We Find Hidden Apps On Android Phones?
All you have to do is tap the app drawer icon at the bottom right of the home screen or the bottom right.
Then tap on the menu icon. Now tap on ‘Show hidden apps’.
You have to open a secret conversation with someone and tap the information (i) icon at the top of the screen.
Tap your keys with it.
Then compare the device key that appears under your friend’s name to their device key to make sure they match.
We have shown you this article on how do you find hidden text messages on android. Follow the steps above to find hidden text messages on your phone.
I hope this article will solve your problem.