As you know, Android and iOS devices are popular in the market today.
Most people change their mobile from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android.
Whenever you pick up a new phone and talk about contacts, it will be very difficult to save or edit your contacts one by one and time will be wasted.
So now we will tell you how to get contacts from iPhone to android? In this article, we will show you some easy ways.
Transfer contacts from iOS to Android phones using Google Drive.
- You need to download Google Drive on your iOS device.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to log in with your Google Account.
- Then tap on the hamburger menu and go to settings and open it through the backup wizard.
- Additionally, you can see contacts, calendar events, photos, and videos by tapping Backup.
- If you want to back up everything then tap on Start Backup. Otherwise, you turn off the toggle by tapping on individual options.
- Your contacts are now backed up to Google Drive.
- Lastly, sign in to your Android device with the same Google Account.
You will now see your iOS contacts on your Android device.
How to transfer contacts from iOS to Android devices with Cloud?
- Now we are going to talk about you
How to transfer contacts from your iPhone to Android.
To do this, you must first go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Then tap on your profile.
- With that, you tap on iCloud.
- Now make sure the contacts are toggled on.
- Then Scroll down to iCloud Backup and hit on it.
- Now you have to tap on Backup Now.
- Waiting for the backup to complete.
- Then on your Android device, open your browser, go to icloud.com, and log in with your Apple ID.
- You have to switch to desktop mode using the three-dot menu in Chrome.
- When you are logged in, tap on Contacts.
- Then press the gear settings icon at the bottom left and tap Select All.
- Then tap on the Gear Settings icon again and select Export vCard.
- At the same time, a VCF file of your contacts will be downloaded. You open it.
Your contacts will now be lost on your Android phone.
via an App:
Here we will talk about the My Contacts Backup App, here’s how.
- First, you need to download and launch the app on your iPhone.
- Then the app (“MCBackup“) will ask you to access your contacts so you have to tap OK.
- Now tap on Backup.
- Then tap the e-mail, attach the VCF file to the e-mail and send it to your Gmail account.
- Now open the email from your Android device, download the VCF file and import your contacts to the phone.
How to Transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using Google Contacts?
If we talk about how to get contacts from Google Contacts iPhone to Android, here is a very simple way.
- Google Contacts works on a sync basis and if you are already logged in to your email on your iPhone, Google syncs all contacts with Google Contacts.
To do this, first launch a web browser on your computer and log in to your Google Account.
- Then click on the Google Apps button in Gmail and then click on Contacts.
- Once you have clicked on the Contacts option, then click on Import Contacts.
- Then select your local hard file from your computer and your contacts are added to Google Contacts.
This allows your contacts to become available on your Android after a while.
Use Google sync:
Although Apple doesn’t traditionally support Android devices, Google does the opposite. SearchDev’s services and features work great on iPhones.
Here you have to keep in mind that this will only work if you have already synced your contacts with your Google Account. Most devices do not do this by default.
Here we talk about Google Sync, so it is very easy to turn on Google Sync.
Turn on Google sync for contacts:
- This requires that you open the Settings app.
- Then go to Passwords and Accounts.
- Then tap on your Google Account.
- Now select the account sync.
- Then make sure the contacts are toggled on.
- Then let the contacts sync.
Ho do I get contacts from iPhone to Android devices via a Google account:
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone.
- After that, you have to go to contacts.
- Now tap on Accounts.
- Then choose your Gmail account.
- At the same time, you can turn on the toggle links.
- Then press Save.
- This automatically syncs the contacts from your iPhone to Google Contacts.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Android without a computer?
Create a Google Account first. After creating an account you have to go to the Google homepage, this gives you an option or section “Create an account”.
Also, add a Google Account to iPhone
Your data must then be synchronized with your Google Account.
Now login to your Android device with the same Google Account.
Can I transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung?
- You need to make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on both devices and also remember that they should be in range.
- Go to the Contacts app on Samsung devices and hit More> Share.
- Now you have to tap the contacts you want to share, then tap Bluetooth.
- Finally, you need to select your iPhone as the target device to transfer the contacts.
How do I Get contacts from Android to iPhones without a SIM card?
- Now we will talk about how to sync Android contacts with your iPhone using your Google account.
To do this, you must first customize the settings on your Android phone.
- Again transfer the contacts from transfer to iOS from Android device to iPhone.
- Now you have to select the transfer of contacts.
- Then select the iPhone from the phone by clicking on the phone switcher.
- Then click Next to continue.
- Finally, select the contact and click Next.
Can I get contacts from an Android device to an iOS 11?
- You need to save the contacts on your Android phone in its SIM.
- After that you have to insert the SIM in your iPhone, you also have to take care not to mislead the iPhone SIM.
- Then go to Settings, select Contacts and tap Import SIM Contacts.
Carefully follow the steps above and get contacts from iPhone to android.
We hope you find it easy to set up your new Android device with the help of this article.