Connect Samsung tv to WIFI without remote?
In this article, you will read How to Connect Samsung tv to WIFI without remote.
Using a Smart TV requires your TV to be connected to the Internet to access most of the streaming services available.
You may have to use a TV remote, a smartphone remote app, or even a universal remote to connect your TV to the Internet.
How to Connect Samsung tv to WIFI Using the Samsung SmartThings TV app?
Samsung has created an SmartThings TV app that lets you control your TV directly from your mobile.
It is available on both iOS and Android and can control your TV via WIFI.
With this method, you need to connect your TV to Wi-Fi already.
The app has very mixed reviews due to the ads placed in the app. This would be a bit high for the average TV viewer as they already see enough advertisements on TV.
If you only watch TV for relaxation, it can be very frustrating.
How to Connect Samsung tv to WIFI Connect your TV to a mobile hotspot?
If the problem is caused by your Wi-Fi router, this is the best solution for you.
You can attach your TV to a mobile hotspot by turning on the hotspot on your mobile phone.
It can share the phone’s internet connection with external devices within a certain radius so you should make sure that your phone is close enough to the TV to ensure a good quality connection.
If you’ve succeeded in doing this, your Samsung TV will now connect to your phone’s WIFI network, allowing you to use the Samsung SmartThings TV app to control your Samsung TV.
How to use of a Wired/Wireless Mouse and Keyboard?
An alternative to connecting your Samsung TV to Wi-Fi without a remote is a wireless or wired set of keyboard and mouse.
This approach enables you to navigate the TV settings like a universal remote.
Not all mouse or keyboard models are consistent with Samsung TVs.
You will be able to navigate through the Samsung Tv and connect your TV to Wi-Fi using the keyboard and mouse by following the instructions below.
- First, you need to connect the mouse and keyboard to your Samsung TV on their respective ports.
- Then you can also use a USB transmitter if available.
- In the third step, you have to connect the mouse or keyboard and use it to navigate the TV settings or features.
- Then to connect your TV to Wi-Fi using a mouse and keyboard set, you need to open Settings and scroll down to General, and select Network Settings.
- Now you will be asked to connect to wired or wireless networks and you have to select the wireless connection.
- Your TV will then connect to the Wi-Fi network using a keyboard and mouse without the need for a remote control.
How to connect my TV to WiFi without a remote?
If you don’t have a remote control for your TV, connect a USB keyboard and mouse to the TV and use the mouse to go to the Wi-Fi settings on the TV to verify a connection to your wireless network. Today’s TVs have USB connections on the back or side of the device.
What can I do if I lose the Samsung TV remote?
The app is available on Android & iOS. After that, you need to make sure that your phone should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
Now you have to select your TV from the list of available devices.
This will make it work just like a real remote and can work wirelessly over Wi-Fi.
How do I manually connect my TV to the internet?
How to connect a TV to a network using a wireless connection
- First, you select settings by pressing the home button on the remote.
- The next stages depend on your TV menu options.
- Now you can choose Network and Internet — Easy Setup — Wi-Fi.
- Then you select your Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, obey the on-screen teachings to complete the setup.
Why won’t my Samsung TV let me connect to Wi-Fi?
If your Samsung TV does not detect a wireless network, the problem is that your TV is not properly connected to your network.
Some things cause connection problems, such as outdated firmware or your smart TV needing to be reset.
If you have misplaced your TV remote, there are a few ways you can connect your TV to Samsung.
Which can be a temporary solution as well. In this article, we have told you many ways that will help you to know How to Connect Samsung tv to WIFI without remote..
How to Change IP Address on Android?