How to Change the Language on a Samsung Phone?
As not everyone speaks English, they need their native language on the phone.
On Samsung Android phones, the language can be changed to Spanish, Mandarin, German, Hindi, Arabic, or Portuguese.
In this article, we will tell you how to change the language age of Samsung phones.
How do I Change the Language on Your Samsung?
Follow the below-mentioned method to change the language on a Samsung Galaxy phone.
- First, open the setting The general manager has to be tapped.
- Then tap the tongue.
- The next step is to tap on Add Language.
- Now select a language from the list.
- Then select Keep current or set as default.
- To ever change the default language, repeat these steps > Select Language > Apply.
How do I Switch Languages on a Samsung mobile?
Whenever you use your Samsung keyboard, it’s possible to switch between languages on the fly. You open the app you want to type in.
- You can see the language abbreviations for each of your installed ones from the spacebar. Press & hold the spacebar to choose another language.
- Then you also need to tap the globe icon next to the spacebar to toggle between languages.
How to Set a New Default Language in Samsung Keyboard?
Samsung gives the flexibility to change the keyboard language.
But what if you want to change the default language and stick with it?
It is possible to easily change the default keyboard language on Samsung by following the given steps.
- First, you need to open Samsung Keyboard Settings and go to Languages , and type.
- Now make sure to enable the new language by adding it first.
How to Switch Samsung Keyboard Language While Typing?
After enabling the desired languages in the Samsung keyboard, one can easily switch between languages while typing.
To do this, you can see the method below of how to change the language on a Samsung phone.
- Open the Samsung Keyboard Settings and go to Languages and Types.
- In the second step, tap on Language Switching Method. After that, the space bar swipe has to be selected. But it is also possible to select between the language key or language key and the space bar.
- Then open the Samsung Keyboard in an app.
- Finally, you will see that the active language is mentioned in the space bar. Swipe right or left on the spacebar to switch between languages you’ve enabled in Settings.
How do I change the keyboard language on your Samsung Galaxy S5?
- For this, you tap on the settings icon.
- Alternatively, you can access the settings from the notification shade if you want.
- Then tap on Language and Input under the System section.
- If you want to change the language on your keyboard, tap on the gear icon next to it.
- Now tap on the checkmark box next to the language you want to use. Now uncheck the one that you
- Do not use it. It is also possible to enable multiple keyboards at the same time.
- You have to swipe sideways on the spacebar when using the keyboard to swipe between keyboards if you have multiply selected. It quickly toggles between them.
What if my language isn’t supported?
If your desired language is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S5, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be achieved but getting it can be a bit complicated. Here is the method for that.
- First, you connect your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- After that download MoreLocale 2.
- Then run MoreLocale 2 and tap the custom locale near the top.
- Finally, tap the ISO639 and ISO3166 buttons to select your country.
How do I switch back to English?
You have to press “Alt-Shift” to toggle between non-language modes to access the language bar.
For example, if you only have two languages installed, pressing “Alt-Shift” will return you to English mode immediately.
How to add an Arabic keyboard to o Samsung?
- You have to tap to open the device settings menu. Then find “Language” in the settings menu.
- Now depending on your device, the language menu will be “Language & Input” or “Language & Keyboard”.
- Finally, tap on it to open the language settings. Set the language to Arabic.