How To Capture Screen Video In Android Mobile?
In this guide, we will tell you how to capture screen video on an Android mobile device. Taking screenshots is very easy, but what if you want to know how to record videos?
Whether you’re recording to show your friends something fun or making videos for professional purposes, there are many ways to record your screen on an Android device.
How to capture screen video on an android mobile?
The screen recorder is found in the notification panel, so you have to swipe down from the top of the screen and then swipe again to get quick settings.
- If you’re using it for the first time, the screen recorder icon might not be found here, so tap the custom icon and then drag the screen recorder icon from the bottom of the screen to the top. It appears in Quick Settings. Then tap the arrow to exit.
- Swipe down twice from the lid to watch Quick Settings and hit the new “Screen Record” icon.
- In the following step, select whether you need to record audio with your screen recording and if you need to show where you touch the screen. To turn on any of these settings, the buttons have to be swiped to the right.
- Finally, tap “Start”.
- Now the recording is done. When that’s done, swipe down from the top & then hit the red screen recorder notification that says “Tap to stop.”
Capture Screen on Android with Capture Card:
Capture cards are devices that can record screens on a wide range of devices, including the Xbox or PS4.
Although they are often used to capture video game gameplay, it is also possible to use capture cards to capture the screen on an Android smartphone.
These external video adapters connect your Android device and computer, although you need time to properly set up a screen recording session with a capture card.
Some capture cards cost up to $200. Cost is its only downside otherwise there are many highly effective ways to record screens on Android devices.
The options capture cards offer are staggering, but before you start recording screen on your smartphone you need to make sure you have the right hardware and software.
What if this doesn’t work for you either? If your Android device has an HDMI port, you still have a chance.
You will be able to record by connecting your device to a digital video camera.
How to Find and Edit Screen Recording on Android mobile?
When you’re done recording, you can find it in your phone’s default camera roll on most phones, it’s in Google Photos.
- Launch the Google Photos app on your android device.
- The second step is to tap on “Images” in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, the screen recording will come to today’s section
It is also possible to use Google Photos to edit screen recordings. Trim the beginning and end of the video to remove unwanted bits at both ends of the video.
- First, open Google Photos and open screen recording.
- The second step is to tap on the edit icon at the bottom of the screen. It’s average, between the Share & Trash icons.
- In the next step, you drag the bar to the right at the bottom of the screen, and to the left of the video timeline. Now find the place where you want the video to start, and then repeat the process for the right sidebar to shorten the end of the video.
- Finally, you hit “Save a copy” at the top of the mobile screen.
Difference between a screen recording & screenshot?
A screenshot is a still image. A screen recording is a video of your mobile screen.
The screenshot helps save pictures, recipes, websites, etc., but screen recording is for saving videos, creating tutorials, etc.
Why can’t I screen-record when scanning a streaming service?
A streaming service blocks recording of your screen while streaming a movie or show as it is against the terms of service when using streaming services.
How do I share a screen recording?
Email is usually the best way to share screen recordings. You can again message the file to somebody.
Sometimes these video files are too large to email. In the case of Gmail, however, the file is uploaded to Google and a link is included in the email for the recipient to download later.
Where do my recordings save?
Depending on your device’s settings and the method you use to record your screen, your finished product usually goes into your phone’s Gallery or Photos app.
Most Android 10 or newer models have a folder labeled Screen Recording. But you can also find it in Screenshots or any other folder.