Closing unused apps, hidden processes and removing unnecessary storage will make your phone a clutter-free and the cache will restore your phone.
This will make your phone a clutter-free, slow-dirt-free device that will perform well as well as give better battery life. Apart from this, its spin will also be very fast.
So now we will talk about the 6 best android cleaner apps.
Which is The Best Free Cache Cleaner App For Android phones?
In this article, we will tell you the 6 best cache cleaners that are very popular among people and come with many features.
Smart Phone Cleaner – Speed Booster & Optimizer:
It is a great app to remove caches, logs, and hidden remnants to improve overall speed.
Apart from this, the module can clean junk, and duplicates, boost battery, manage apps/files, speed up gaming performance, and much more.
It gives a specific ignore list to exclude specific apps from scanning.
It has an intuitive interface and doesn’t use up a lot of your phone’s resources, making it one of the best free Android cleaners on the market.
- It automatically cleans every 2, 4, 6, and 8 hours.
- It includes features to archive and hide apps.
- It also has a WhatsApp module for managing attachments.
- It is completely free of ads.
Avast Cleanup & Boost:
This cleaner is very effective, which is why it is a popular app among many users.
It can be difficult to come up with a simple interface, which allows all the cleaning tasks to be analyzed as well as performed using one click.
These apps are capable of removing multiple unwanted apps from Android devices and permissions.
This will make some files that might otherwise qualify for “cleanup” not qualify for the cleanup listing, such as photos and videos that you want to keep.
Nox Cleaner – Booster, Master:
Nox Cleaner Android is an excellent cache remover that also works as an antivirus tool.
It also has an intuitive interface that makes it the best mobile cleaner app for all types of users.
Apart from being the best Android cleaner app, it also has many interesting features.
Image Manager Master analyzes your photo collection as well as organizes them into different albums for easy management and duplication of files.
- This junk file cleaner
- There is a real-time antivirus to protect against threats
- Second Memory Booster – Speed can be increased by freeing up space.
- The third is the CPU cooler to reduce the temperature of the phone
- Game Booster is for a lag-free gaming experience.
- You have to give some permission.
Files By Google:
It’s not just for cleaning junk or caches, but it’s still a great three-in-one tool to free up space as well as quickly delete data, and even large files or app APKs.
Can be transferred. Files by Google will provide useful suggestions for these files. Which must be removed before the space runs out.
Also, it will give you many filters to view, delete, move, rename or share files for easy management.
If you’re looking for a free Android cleaner app that not only backs up your important data but also provides security features for file sharing, then Files by Google is the best option for you.
- The major feature is that every important file can be found quickly by browsing the space.
- Second, many multimedia files can be sent at high speed.
- A lightweight app for managing third-party storage space
It is without ads.
360 Booster & Cleaner:
360 Booster & Cleaner can quickly delete useless apps and junk data with a single touch. It also can optimize apps and games for better performance.
This app also increases the speed of your phone. Apart from this, it also helps to cool down the overheated battery by reducing the taxing pressure of apps.
- It is not updated often
- Second, it contains many frustrating ads.
AVG is a popular app when it comes to creating practical utilities for different OS and its Android cleaner and battery booster are more.
RAM Optimizer will clean up junk, cache, and unnecessary occupied memory without any effort. ‘This means that its Smart Photo Cleanup module will work intelligently to identify damaged and similar photos so that it can reclaim important storage space.
- Customizable reminders can be set to clean your phone.
- It will also sport you to remove hidden cached RAM.
- It can also find duplicates, and dark, blurry, and poor-quality photos.
- It requires you to grant many permissions.
- Annoying pop-ups for second impressions
Can I Clean Hidden Caches on Android phones?
Learning how to clear the hidden cache on Android is very easy.
Follow the instructions below to clear the hidden cache on Android from settings.
- First, launch the Settings app.
- Then tap Apps.
- After that, you have to select the app whose cache you want to clear.
- The next step is to tap on Clear Data.
- Now you have to confirm by selecting the Clear cache option.
- You need to repeat the above steps for each app whose cache you want to clear.
Clearing the hidden cache on your Android won’t make any difference on your mobile.
The good thing about this is that performance issues are quickly resolved as the affected apps automatically rebuild their respective hidden caches.
What Is Hidden Cache on Android?
Apps like YouTube, Spotify, or Reddit download a lot of data to serve this content. Because app developers know that some data is requested repeatedly.
So downloading this data over and over again is not special, so developers program their apps to store it locally inside a special storage area called a hidden cache.
As the name suggests, there is a hidden cache so it is overlooked during regular maintenance.
This is not a good thing at all as its size increases over time and even takes up storage space, making it impossible for you to perform basic tasks, such as installing new apps. This includes making, taking pictures, or recording voice memos.
To free up the storage space occupied by the Android hidden cache, you must manually delete the contents of the hidden cache, and in this article, you will read how it is possible.
What is the best cache cleaner for Android?
7 Best Android Cache Cleaners App
- Systweak Android Cleaner
- App Cache Cleaner-1Tap Boost
- Simple System Monitor
- DU Speed Booster-Ram, Battery & Game Booster
- Turbo Booster and Cleaner
- 360 Security Lite
- To clean hidden cache on Android phone from Settings:
- First, Launch the Settings app.
- Click Apps.
- Select the app whose cache you need to empty.
- Hit Clear data.
- Select the Clear cache option & confirm.
- For this, you need to launch the device settings app on your phone.
- Then click on the Apps section.
- Then select All apps.
- Now scroll the screen to see the list of apps that are on your device.
- If you see something different from this, Google it to find out more about it.
What is the Deep Cleaner app?
Deep Cleaner is a professional cleaning app, which features a junk cleaner, phone booster, battery saver, CPU cooler, and applications manager for Android systems.
There are all in one tap in this smart cleaner app.
Is there an app that clears all cache?
On modern versions of Android, you need to delete each app’s cache files. There is no system-wide option to clear all cache.
Clearing the cache of a few problematic apps resolves storage or performance issues.
In this article, we have listed the best Android cleaner apps for you.
Now it’s up to you which cleaning app from this list is the best for your phone.