How To Access An Android Phone Remotely From PC?
This article will discuss how to access an android phone remotely from PC?
Maybe you like to play mobile games on the big screen or maybe you need to reply to messages somehow.
For this, we will tell you some mobile apps that you can try. Below are the best ways to control Android from a PC.
How To Remotely Access An Android Phone?
Remote access from PC to Android phone can be done.
There are many ways to remotely access Android from a PC.
Either third-party apps can be used to remotely control your Android phone from a PC or you can also think of using your Windows PC to do it.
Before we talk about some third- apps that are used to access Android from a PC remotely.
A basic way to remotely access your Android phone from Windows 10 is through an app called Your Phone Companion (by Microsoft Corporation).
This app has all the basic features of remote access like viewing and sending text etc.
You have to download the app from the Play Store and sign in using your PC ID.
Launch the app simultaneously on your Android phone and Windows 10 and you’re ready to go.
Now you will be able to access Android phones remotely from your PC.
Also, we will tell you about some of the best third-party apps for accessing Android remotely from a PC.
Third-party Apps to Access Android phone From PC Remotely
AirDroid supports a basic mirroring feature, AirDroid Cast can be used for more control.
Which helps you to control your phone from your desktop.
- For this, you need to download AirDroid Cast for Windows or Mac as well as the Android AirDroid Cast app on your phone.
- Then launch the apps on both devices. You will now see a QR code in the desktop app. You have to tap on the scan icon, scan the code, and tap on start casting. For security purposes, you’ll be prompted to authorize on your desktop and get started now on your phone.
- You will now be connected. AirDroid Cast only allows basic mirroring in the free version but can be upgraded for $3.49 a month if you want full touch control via your Windows PC or Mac. You will also provide a free trial.
- Unlike AirDroid, Cast can work with third-party apps, and it’s possible to transfer files to and from your phone. Since the app mirrors your phone’s screen, the screen will need to be turned on to use it.
Now we will talk about TeamViewer as it is one of the most used remote access apps.
TeamViewer is one of the favorite remote access tools used by gamers to play games like Clash of Clans on their PC’s big screens.
So, how to use TeamViewer for remote access to Android from m PC?
- For this, you should follow the below method.
- First, you need to install the TeamViewer QuickSupport or TeamViewer Host app from the Play Store on your Android phone.
- In the second step, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. Depending on your Android device, you may need to install an app to enable remote access. This will not affect the normal operation of your smartphone. When the full setup is complete, a user ID will be generated for your device.
- After that, open https://start.teamviewer.com on your PC and enter the previously generated ID under “Partner-ID”. If you need to use TeamViewer to remotely access Android from my PC only once, select “Run only” to use it without installing it.
You can also install TeamViewer completely and give the app the necessary permissions to start using it.
ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring application that allows you to remotely control an Android phone using a PC, laptop, op, or projector.
It can also record your phone activities and reply to your SMS or any instant messaging through ApowerMirror.
You can get a lot more in the free version of this app as well.
However, when you use screen recording, the free version will add a watermark.
When recording the screen, it cannot record audio.
ApowerMirror is used in 2 ways. One has to connect your phone via USB.
Scan the second QR code and connect it via an internet connection.
ISL Light for Android
If you are looking for an alternative to TeamViewer, then ISL Light is the best choice for you.
An Android phone can be controlled remotely through a PC or laptop by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application on your computer by installing the app on the phone.
As with TeamViewer, it is possible to access your phone remotely using a “unique session code”.
You even get a chat option.
There is no need to configure your phone or your device to use this software.
Android devices running version 5.0 or higher can use the Live Screen Sharing feature at any time.
Administrator permissions between this app and your phone can be revoked at any time.
control android with vysor
Since Visor is also a screen mirroring service, there shouldn’t be any app compatibility concerns—everything running on your phone will be usable on the desktop, This includes gaming.
How To Choose The Right App?
There are many third-party apps available for you to access Android phones from the PC.
But which one should you select for your wants? Every app has some limitations.
If you only want to view and send a text on a PC, then its companion app provided by Microsoft Corporation will be perfect for you.
On the other hand, if you’re looking to do more than just send texts using Remote Access Android for your m PC, like playing your favorite Android game on your PC’s big screen, then you can use one of the Zeal options listed above. must be chosen.
Al, you need to check the user reviews and ratings on Google Play Store to choose the right app to access the Android phone for your PC.
How can I remotely access my Android phone?
When you run the SOS app on an Android device, it will give you a session code that you need to enter on your screen to remotely view the device.
Users with Android 8 or higher devices are advised to turn on Accessibility in Android to allow remote access.
How do I remotely access my Android phone for free?
Best Apps to Remotely Control One’s Android Device
- TeamViewer Remote Control:
- Ink Wire Screen Share + Assist:
Can I use TeamViewer to control an Android?
In TeamViewer you will find all the necessary functions for remote control of Android devices:
screen sharing, accessing files on absent PCs by launching programs, as well as server administration, etc.
The TeamViewer Remote Control Android phone app can be connected to computers running Windows, mac, OS, or Linux.
How do I view my phone screen on another phone?
AirDroid Parental Control is the first parental control application to support screen mirroring.
TeamViewer is also a popular remote control software.
AirDroid Cast is a screen mirroring app that helps you mirror someone’s phone screen to your phone.
How to see my phone screen on my computer?
How can we view our Android screen on a PC or Mac via USB?
You want to connect your Android device to your PC with a USB.
Then extract Scrcpy to a folder on your computer.
Directly run the scrcpy application in the folder.
It will automatically start showing your Android phone screen on a PC.
Through this art, you will easily access Android phones from my PC.
But choosing the right one is key.
The most important thing is to understand what you are looking for with remote access control of your Android phone from your desktop.
You can do this by choosing the right one according to your needs!