4 ways to Change text Message font size on Samsung
In this guide, we will tell you how to change text message font size on Samsung.
There are many reasons why people want to make the font bigger. Some people make the text message font bigger on their Messages app or Text app for easier reading.
For this, you must read this article completely because with its help you will be able to change the text message font size on Samsung.
How to Change Text Message Font Size on Samsung?
If you find the texting fonts of your Samsung Galaxy S21 or S20 to be small, then you need to follow the below-mentioned method to make these fonts bigger.
- In the first step, you open the Messages app.
- In the second step, find any text message or conversation and open it.
- Then you have to pull or separate them with your two fingers to make the text a little bigger and adjust.
- In the next step, you have to pinch the text with two fingers to make it smaller accordingly.
The second way to Change Text Message Font Size on Samsung
The device’s zoom level can also be changed, making everything on the screen bigger.
- The first step is to re-open the Settings app and tap on “Accessibility”.
- Then tap “Display Size“.
- In the next step, you will see another slider. You can make icons and text bigger by sliding it to the right to zoom in further.
Can I change the text message font size on Samsung via Magnification?
Although this function does not theoretically increase the text size on your Android, it has a huge impact on the device.
This will come in handy when the font selection doesn’t suit your needs.
- For this, you open the Settings application.
- Then tap on accessible.
- Tap Magnification in the next step.
- It will then appear on the screen with a slider that will allow you to manage the magnification function. To activate the function, you just need to tap it.
- The screen also gives you instructions on how to use the function.
- Once Magnification is enabled, you can access it by touching the Accessibility shortcut on the Android navigation bar.
How do I change the text message font size on a Samsung device Without using magnification?
It is very easy to change the text size on your smartphone.
- First, you open the Settings application.
- In the second step, tap on the display.
- Then select Advanced from the Display section, which is the last option in the list.
- Now you will see a wide selection of available alternatives. To change the font size, you have to select it from the drop-down menu.
- This brings up a new screen, which provides a sample of the font sizes currently in use. Of these four options, the default setting is the second smallest in terms of size. Now you can change the text size on the smartphone by dragging the slider left or right at the bottom of this screen.
- Finally, when you change the slider, the new font size will be applied to the existing text.
- You can use the back button on your keyboard to return to the home screen.
- The font size option is also accessible through the Accessibility menu, located at Settings > Accessibility > Font Size.
How do I change the font size in Messenger Samsung?
- You need to open the Settings app and tap on the “Accessibility” tab.
- Then tap on “Font Size”. Depending on your mobile phone, this option may be hidden in the “Vision” menu
- You are then presented with a slider that you can use to control the font size.
- Finally, hit on “Done” to protect your changes.
How do I change the appearance of text messages on Android?
- First, you need to apply color correction by going to Settings > Accessibility > Text & Display.
- You can also apply Color Inversion from the same menu for a device-wide color flip.
- You also find many third-party apps that give you more manual control over changing the color of the text bubble.
Where is the SMS setting on Samsung?
- Choose Messages.
- Choose the Menu button.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose More settings.
- Choose Text messages.
- Choose a Message Centre.
- Enter the Message center number & Choose Set.
What is the difference between an SMS message and a text message?
There is no difference between SMS and text messages. SMS, or Short Message Service, is a form of text message sent from one device to another.
Above we have told you 4 ways to how to change text message font size on Samsung.
You can change text message font size by punching in or punching out on your Samsung Galaxy devices by following the below methods.
You can also make the text bold, and it’s very easy to change the font style.